NightWolve WINS!! Soldier Blade (US) with damaged back

Started by Lochlan, 03/09/2014, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochlan

lost: (lochlanmcintosh.com/share/soldier-blade-raffle.jpg)
WarpedSoldierBlade.jpg

I acquired a copy of Soldier Blade US in a trade that has some damage to the back.  Here's a picture:
Soldier Blade damaged back (/soldier-blade-damaged-back.jpg).

It looks like the game was left in the sun.  Nonetheless it appears to run ok.  I soon-after bought a replacement copy (boxed, woo!) so this has only been played a couple times.  I can confirm that it's at least playable to level 3 (it's a touch snug in the Hu slot lol), no idea if this game is "100%" functional but it appears to be.  Obviously the damage is pretty severe, so who knows ?

To enter, just make a post in this thread requesting entry.

I will use some random method to determine the winner at an unspecified date in the future.

Rules:
  • Anyone may request entry, but I reserve the right to withhold entry or remove someone entered.
  • I will pay shipping, worldwide.  Although if you live somewhere really remote (I am in the US) such that shipping is really outrageous, I wouldn't turn you down if you offered to help cover that cost.
  • You have to actually play it.  Bonus karma to the winner if they post photos of themselves playing :)
  • You must not already own it.  Please, be respectful of this rule--and don't flip this on eBay.
  • If you ever get a replacement copy, please re-raffle this one!

This raffle is as-is, no guarantees.  Please do not enter if you have a problem with that.

CURRENT LIST OF ENTRANTS:
  • fsa
  • kentuckycc
  • bishopcruz
  • Keith Courage
  • 420GOAT
  • NightWolve
  • seieienbu
  • Trevpwnsnoobs
  • dallaspattern
  • wildo2ne
  • BigusSchmuck
  • Miracle_Warrior
  • LS650
  • EvilEvoIX
  • munchiaz
  • deubeul
  • wildfruit
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

Psycho Punch

Cool. Want!!!!!

I wonder if it is possible to remove that "bubble" from the plastic or replace it with another plastic "shell" from a crappy game.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Gogan

Classic turbob there. I already own it, so no need to enter me
Nothin beats the real thing.

fsa

Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

kentuckycc

bishopcruz

I would like to enter. If you'll have me.

Keith Courage

I have the pce version but have always wanted the US one. Please add me

jlued686

Oh shit! Please add me. Thanks for the great raffle!

MotherGunner

Excellent title, please do not add me.  Good luck to the raffle list!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

420GOAT

please sign me up. id love to play this one.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Dicer

I have a broken copy of Salamander I am going to use a keychain...and no damage what so ever just doesn't boot.

Good luck to all

spenoza

If it works, I don't care what it looks like. I'm in.

RoyVegas

Awesome game for an awesome raffle.  I already have it so no need to be entered into the raffle but good luck to all the entrants.
All is well. :)

HailingTheThings

OMG, I think that bubble is cute! I've never played this game, only Star Soldier NES and Super Star Soldier on TG16, please enter me?
IMG

NightWolve

Would be happy to take this off your hands. Add me please. :)

pulstar

Cool raffle. I love this game although only borrowed from a friend :( Don't add me though please, don't have a US TG or a region free PCE. Good luck to all who entered though.
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

seieienbu

I'd like to enter the raffle, thanks!

I love how it's bent where it says "Do not bend."
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

MrFlutterPie

Damn another really great raffle.  +1 Turbo karma to you as well :)

Please do not enter me as I have this game already.

Trevpwnsnoobs

i would totally be intrested to get in on this :D
(20:45:58) Tatsujin: WARNING! WARNING! A HUGE OBEYANCE "PC ENGINE" IS APPROACHING FAST!

technozombie

Great raffle, I wonder what would cause a bubble like that.

dallaspattern

wildo2ne

Please enter me, don't have that game yet.

BigusSchmuck

JoshTurboTrollX

I'll dip my username in this raffle if it's all the same to you!!

Thank you in advance and +1 nice on ya for offering up such an excellent raffle!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

FiftyQuid

VERY nice!  Don't add me.  You're cool-er in my books now.   8)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Miracle_Warrior

Another awesome raffle.  Don't have this title yet, so if you would include me, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!

tiptopjames

Awesome raffle! Do not add me, but rest assured that you ROCK!

glazball

Yea very cool of you!  +1 TurboKarma.  One of the finest shmups on the system.

Don't enter me though.  (butt muscles clenched tight)
glazball's game collection and wantlist

shaqfunaki

sirhcman

Quote from: shaqfunaki on 03/11/2014, 03:56 PMplease enter me
18 posts and 9 for entry into raffles with the rest being comments about other raffles. You should really engage the board if you want to partake in raffles.

Nice giveaway Lochlan, Soldier Blade is an awesome game.. someone is really going to enjoy that one, bulge and all! :)

roflmao

Wow, Lochlan.  Very generous of you!  Don't add me, as I already have it.  I just wanted to send some TurboKarma your way. :D

paybacks3

Pick me pick me Lol it would be game number #2 in the newly started TG16 collection  :P  [-o< [-o<
IMG

LS650

Lochlan

Quote from: guest on 03/11/2014, 04:43 PM18 posts and 9 for entry into raffles with the rest being comments about other raffles. You should really engage the board if you want to partake in raffles.
Thanks for the heads up.  Definitely won't be entering him.  His post history is really telling, it's basically predatory raffle entering (lol) since he's just seeking to exploit people who would do giveaways such as this.

And actually, I am so put off that he has made it worse for everybody else: I'm going to be a little more discriminating with whom I add for the remainder of the raffle.  Post count is whatever, but I'd prefer if the person requesting entry had added some value (i.e. respects signal-to-noise) and has a minimum of ONE thoughtful, interesting, or at least really-funny post.

Edit: aw yea post number $ff
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

NightWolve

Quote from: LS650 on 03/11/2014, 11:24 PMPlease enter me - thank you.
Uh, I really don't think he wants to "enter you..." ;)

Ghudda

If I am "applicable" for the raffle, count me in. I've never played the physical copy, but I do love me some Soldier Blade and would certainly like to own it.

edit: not to mention that I'd certainly intend on posting some intimate photos of Soldier Blade and I.

RoyVegas

Quote from: Ghudda on 03/12/2014, 12:53 PMIf I am "applicable" for the raffle, count me in.
100% of your posts are in sales and trades?   =;

TG-16/TE/TurboDuo Sales & Trades 11 posts of the member's 14 posts (78.57%) 11
PC-Engine/SuperGrafx Sales & Trades 3 posts of the member's 14 posts (21.43%) 3

Ghudda

#-o fine fine. I hadn't taken the step to find the value of the game. Very generous of you, Loch and good luck to you all.

Arkhan Asylum

ENTER ME. HARDER.

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/12/2014, 12:59 PM
Quote from: Ghudda on 03/12/2014, 12:53 PMIf I am "applicable" for the raffle, count me in.
100% of your posts are in sales and trades?   =;

TG-16/TE/TurboDuo Sales & Trades 11 posts of the member's 14 posts (78.57%) 11
PC-Engine/SuperGrafx Sales & Trades 3 posts of the member's 14 posts (21.43%) 3
As if you're allowed to pass judgement on anyone here, chucklefuck.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Sparky

Yes a great raffle and Ghudda last time I looked the raffle was open to anyone.
Lochlan will make that call not the newly appointed sherif :)

Oh PS... Don't enter me.

esteban

I agree with whoever said the bubble was cute. It's a damn cute bubble.

The winner will love Soldier Blade.  :pcgs:

Don't enter my name in raffle.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 03/12/2014, 04:40 PMI agree with whoever said the bubble was cute. It's a damn cute bubble.

The winner will love Soldier Blade.  :pcgs:

Don't enter my name in raffle.
That was me! Yay! Everybody party! *bubbles fall from the ceiling*
IMG

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 03/12/2014, 04:18 PMYes a great raffle and Ghudda last time I looked the raffle was open to anyone.
*Polishes badge and steps forward.*  There's definitely a shortage of Sheriff's around here.

Sparky

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/12/2014, 05:45 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/12/2014, 04:18 PMYes a great raffle and Ghudda last time I looked the raffle was open to anyone.
*Polishes badge and steps forward.*  There's definitely a shortage of Sheriff's around here.
Ha, not for guys with a forum criminal record :P
Sorry lochlan for the derail.

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

RoyVegas

It's honestly flattering that after 5 years both Spanky and Arcunt still follow me around to take jabs at me after I post.   :oops:

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/12/2014, 05:45 PM*Polishes badge and steps forward.*  There's definitely a shortage of Sheriff's around here.
Unfortunately, there is no shortage of fakelers trying to be cool.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 03/12/2014, 06:41 PM
Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/12/2014, 05:45 PM*Polishes badge and steps forward.*  There's definitely a shortage of Sheriff's around here.
Unfortunately, there is no shortage of fakelers trying to be cool.
Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/12/2014, 06:18 PMIt's honestly flattering that after 5 years both Spanky and Arcunt still follow me around to take jabs at me after I post.   :oops:

Arkhan Asylum

How else are the newer people supposed to know that your posts are a fakeass attempt to look like a real community member?  Someone has to let them know who the two faced poseurs are.