@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

NightWolve WINS!! Soldier Blade (US) with damaged back

Started by Lochlan, 03/09/2014, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 03/12/2014, 07:02 PMHow else are the newer people supposed to know that your posts are a fakeass attempt to look like a real community member?  Someone has to let them know who the two faced poseurs are.
*grabs pen and paper, jots something down, eats chips, falls asleep in front of the computron*
IMG

greedostick

Nice raffle. Hopefully it works for the winner. I do not want to be in. Just posting to see who the lucky weiner is.
IMG

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

schweaty

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/13/2014, 02:00 AMWhat an amazing game!  Count me in!
raffle's over people... EvilEvoIX is in  :wink:  Please return to your domicile

Edit:  just to be clear, do not enter me

schweaty

Lochlan

Added a pic of the front!  Seymor Onion sleeve included.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 03/12/2014, 07:02 PMHow else are the newer people supposed to know that your posts are a fakeass attempt to look like a real community member?  Someone has to let them know who the two faced poseurs are.
Ohhhhh I get it.  Like when you cheat on a woman, then like an child she chases you around, stalking you, trying to tell every woman that'll listen what a dirtbag you are, instead of moving on. Makes total sense now, you're the woman scorned.
All is well. :)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/13/2014, 11:45 AM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 03/12/2014, 07:02 PMHow else are the newer people supposed to know that your posts are a fakeass attempt to look like a real community member?  Someone has to let them know who the two faced poseurs are.
Ohhhhh I get it.  Like when you cheat on a woman, then like an child she chases you around, stalking you, trying to tell every woman that'll listen what a dirtbag you are, instead of moving on. Makes total sense now, you're the woman scorned.
No, this is more like watching the backs of my newcomer fellow OBEYers, so they don't get fucked around by you.

So, you're kind of like that stripper with herpes.   You put on a nice show for a little bit, but then you flare up and fuck someone over.

It's our job to make sure the new guys know.

Sorry you can't accept that you're a giant fuckup.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 12:03 PM
Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/13/2014, 11:45 AM
No, this is more like watching the backs of my newcomer fellow OBEYers, so they don't get fucked around by you.

So, you're kind of like that stripper with herpes.   You put on a nice show for a little bit, but then you flare up and fuck someone over.

It's our job to make sure the new guys know.

Sorry you can't accept that you're a giant fuckup.
Awesome!  I edited this so the important stuff would fit and made it my signature.  Now every single one of my posts, people can see your opinion.  Now you won't have to clog up peoples threads with your crying over 5 year old spilled milk.

Arkhan Asylum

I think people'd rather have that than your fake-as-fuck bullshit in every thread.

"OH WOW COOL RAFFLE, AWESOME. DON'T ENTER ME, I'D JUST SELL IT FOR MONEY ANYWAYS BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING TOOL.  I'M SUCH A NICE GUY.  WOW COOL."
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

RoyVegas

Actually if you dig deep into the posts of you and I going back and forth.  Members have clearly stated we should BOTH shut the fuck up (yes BOTH, which includes you). You should check into that, it's true.  I'll TRY to take their advice, although I may still have breakdowns and reply to your stalking/sniveling.

Arkhan Asylum

Well you're still posting here in general, so you haven't shut the fuck up properly. 

munchiaz

NecroPhile

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/13/2014, 01:07 PMAwesome!  I edited this so the important stuff would fit and made it my signature.  Now every single one of my posts, people can see your opinion.  Now you won't have to clog up peoples threads with your crying over 5 year old spilled milk.
Back to your "I've done nothing wrong!" persecution complex, eh?  Stay classy.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 02:08 PM
Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/13/2014, 01:07 PMAwesome!  I edited this so the important stuff would fit and made it my signature.  Now every single one of my posts, people can see your opinion.  Now you won't have to clog up peoples threads with your crying over 5 year old spilled milk.
Back to your "I've done nothing wrong!" persecution complex, eh?  Stay classy.
Where in my post do I say I did nothing wrong? Nowhere. So I didn't go "back" to anything.  I simply quoted his post, which is his opinion, and made it my signature.

NecroPhile

You claiming that Arky and Sparky are stalking you, taking unfair jabs, derailing threads, whining, etc. makes it quite apparent that you see yourself as being unjustly persecuted and blameless.

deubeul

I'd love to be counted in, I have a Turboexpress to repair with no game to test it  :mrgreen:
Thanks for your generosity  =D>

munchiaz

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 02:55 PMYou claiming that Arky and Sparky are stalking you,
I did say stalking but I should have just left it at jabs. Or at least very mild stalking.  :lol:

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 02:55 PMtaking unfair jabs
I said taking jabs, not unfair jabs. Did you add the unfair for emphasis to support your opinion? See below post:

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/12/2014, 06:18 PMIt's honestly flattering that after 5 years both Spanky and Arcunt still follow me around to take jabs at me after I post.   :oops:
Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 02:55 PMderailing threads
This thread is currently being derailed.

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 02:55 PMwhining
YES

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 02:55 PMmakes it quite apparent that you see yourself as being unjustly persecuted and blameless.
Purely your perception, nowhere in this thread did I directly state, infer, imply or mention it was unjust or blameless, only that 5 years old spilled milk.

Arkhan Asylum

It was less than 5 years ago, for starts.

It's also not whining, or stalking.   It's informing, and normal forum browsing.  Sorry you feel like you're being followed.  Sounds like insecurity.

inb4reallystupid macho tough guy reply about being completely secure.

also as for thread derailing, here is a novel idea, Roy.

shut the fuck up already.   All you offered in this thread was fake bullshit anyways.  Poseur.

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 04:24 PMIt was less than 5 years ago, for starts.
Ha, you're right! It was right when I deleted the Gouging Much thread and NecroPhile created the new one which was on: August 03, 2010, 01:18:57 PM. 3 years, 6 months, not exactly my rough estimate of 5 but for the sake of arguing I'm sure if I had said 3 years and 5 months you'd still argue just because it's me.

Updating the signature with 3.6 to avoid more tears.

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 04:24 PMIt's also not whining, or stalking.   It's informing, and normal forum browsing.  Sorry you feel like you're being followed.  Sounds like insecurity.
Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 01:15 PM"OH WOW COOL RAFFLE, AWESOME. DON'T ENTER ME, I'D JUST SELL IT FOR MONEY ANYWAYS BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING TOOL.  I'M SUCH A NICE GUY.  WOW COOL."
^^ VERY informative. No pointless jabs there at all.

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 04:24 PMinb4reallystupid macho tough guy reply about being completely secure.
Poseur.
More informative posts.  Very enlightening!

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 04:24 PMalso as for thread derailing, here is a novel idea, Roy.

shut the fuck up already.
More thread derailment.

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 04:24 PMAll you offered in this thread was fake bullshit anyways.  Poseur.
Jab, jab, jab more of that informative posting you've hinted about.

I love you too.

RoyVegas

Lochlan, I apologize for the thread derailment. Good luck in the raffle everyone!

NecroPhile

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/13/2014, 04:18 PMI said taking jabs, not unfair jabs. Did you add the unfair for emphasis to support your opinion? See below post:
It is unfair by definition; there's no such thing as fair jabs.  Are you really this stupid?

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/13/2014, 04:18 PMPurely your perception, nowhere in this thread did I directly state, infer, imply or mention it was unjust or blameless, only that 5 years old spilled milk.
Actions speak louder than words.  A penitent man doesn't defend his past shitty behavior at every turn, accusing others of being incorrect, biased, etc.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/13/2014, 01:53 PMI would like to take this opportunity to warn everyone about myself (while it is in style).

I give bad advice, particularly in response to questions that don't qualify as "good" questions.  I also photoshop a lot of stuff, so you can't trust much of what I post.  I'm also very slow to send out raffle prizes (sorry valentine's day haiku raffle winners, i haven't forgotten!) and sometimes (all the time) surf the net too much while at work.

I tend to stink up the bathroom at work, too... and I wait until lunch time to do it, so everyone eating in the break area has to hear it and knows what is in store for them if they dare use the lou before clocking back in.

Also, I have yet to open my sealed copies of Madden and Sonic Spike.  They've been on a shelf.  I'm a collectard.

I'm sorry.

* Nulltard inhales sharply, and exhales deeply

I feel much better with that off my chest.

p.s. still don't want in on this raffle as it isn't VGA graded, but kudos to you, lochlan, for the genrosity!
There there. *pats shoulder*
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/13/2014, 04:55 PMLochlan, I apologize for the thread derailment. Good luck in the raffle everyone!
You're not sorry.  If you were, you would've shut up awhile ago.   You're just mad that your attempts to look like the neighborhood cool-guy have failed and now you look like a giant knob.

NintendoTwizer

I'd love to give this game a try.  Add me to the list please! :)

xcrement5x

Yo ho ho, please enter me in this delicious raffle.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Lochlan

Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

Miracle_Warrior

Quote from: Lochlan on 03/13/2014, 09:11 PMThis thread turned out way better than I expected!

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2014, 05:07 PMA penitent man
IMG
We are ALL winners in this thread :).

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/13/2014, 01:53 PMI would like to take this opportunity to warn everyone about myself (while it is in style).

I give bad advice, particularly in response to questions that don't qualify as "good" questions.  I also photoshop a lot of stuff, so you can't trust much of what I post.  I'm also very slow to send out raffle prizes (sorry valentine's day haiku raffle winners, i haven't forgotten!) and sometimes (all the time) surf the net too much while at work.

I tend to stink up the bathroom at work, too... and I wait until lunch time to do it, so everyone eating in the break area has to hear it and knows what is in store for them if they dare use the lou before clocking back in.

Also, I have yet to open my sealed copies of Madden and Sonic Spike.  They've been on a shelf.  I'm a collectard.

I'm sorry.

p.s. still don't want in on this raffle as it isn't VGA graded, but kudos to you, lochlan, for the genrosity!
It's a real shame that a post this epic got buried in pages of bullshit.

ElSeven

if it's not too late, please enter my name!  :mrgreen:
currently playing:
PCE - Raiden
SNES - Chrono Trigger
DC - Fast Striker

PCE LP

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: schweaty on 03/13/2014, 04:21 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/13/2014, 02:00 AMWhat an amazing game!  Count me in!

I got me a Loose Bonk I could Raffle and about 18 copies of Keith Courage as well, but yes I've won my fair share of games.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/14/2014, 01:42 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/14/2014, 12:06 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 03/13/2014, 01:53 PMBeware of me because of poop humor and stuff...
My friend, so long as the post has touched the heart of even one forumite, it will not have been in vain.

Vaya con Dios, amigo.
IMG
IMG

esteban

I'm sorry.

Hahahahjahajajajajjaja.  :pcgs:

Agreed.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/14/2014, 02:32 PM
Quote from: schweaty on 03/13/2014, 04:21 AM

I got me a Loose Bonk I could Raffle and about 18 copies of Keith Courage as well, but yes I've won my fair share of games.
I need a Keith... I think my original is packed up at my parents place. They are boarderline  hoarders, so I may never find it :o

NightWolve

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/14/2014, 01:42 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 03/13/2014, 01:53 PMBeware of me because of poop humor and stuff...
My friend, so long as the post has touched the heart of even one forumite, it will not have been in vain.

Vaya con Dios, amigo.
Heh-heh. I've also noticed, Psycho Nulltard certainly turned out to be a fine addition to the PCEFX forum family. ;)
Course we got/gained DarKKKobold membership 'bout the same time...

The uh "Godspeed/Go with God, friend." en Espanol lingo was a nice touch BTW.

Lochlan

Anybody else interested in entering, or should I just spin the wheel?

HailingTheThings

IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: Lochlan on 03/16/2014, 05:55 PMAnybody else interested in entering, or should I just spin the wheel ?
Spin it!

IMG

Lochlan

Ok, this raffle ends tomorrow.  Last call!

wildfruit

Lochlan

THE WINNER HAS BEEN DRAWN!

Congratulations to NightWolve!  PM me with your address and I'll send this thing your way!

WINNAAAAARRRRRR

NightWolve

Oh wow, I freaked out for a second seeing a thread title start with my alias! Didn't expect to win, so am totally caught by surprise here. Thanks!

pulstar

My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/16/2014, 08:04 PM
Quote from: Lochlan on 03/16/2014, 05:55 PMAnybody else interested in entering, or should I just spin the wheel ?
Spin it!

IMG
Congratulations. This is a sweet game.  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

xcrement5x

Congrats man! :D

And thank you again to Lochlan for doing the raffle!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

BigusSchmuck

Congrats Mr. Wolve! And thanks to Lochlan for doing a awesome raffle!

munchiaz

congrats nightwolve. Now run a raffle with this game, and make it so only i can enter.

paybacks3

IMG