You may continue on now Arkhan Dildovich

Started by RoyVegas, 03/13/2014, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyVegas

Continued from here: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=337716

Continue your little rant instead of clogging up some poor guys raffle. I'd like to get a few more giggles from your pouting.
All is well. :)

Opethian

build rep sell games rinse repeat

tl;dr
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

First, you spelled my name wrong.

Second, who's pouting?  It seems like you're obviously bothered by this, hence this thread.

Also, I don't think Lochlan really gives a fuck that I'm pointing out that you're a giant dick covered in herpes.

Now the new guys can hate you too.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

RoyVegas

Bernie

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Bernie

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

MotherGunner

The whole Roy and Ark resell saga reminds me of this song.  (Awesome cover in this case!)

Seether - Careless Whisper
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ToyMachine78

I think you guys have a secret bromance. This is all just an act.

Bernie

Quote from: toymachine78 on 03/13/2014, 07:01 PMI think you guys have a secret bromance. This is all just an act.
And I think when I squeeze my nuts too hard, it hurts really bad.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: toymachine78 on 03/13/2014, 07:01 PMI think you guys have a secret bromance. This is all just an act.
Definitely not.  I just really can't stand fake dickheads that hang around acting like they aren't giant douchebags that would screw any of us over given the chance.

VestCunt

Sometimes I start to get mad at Roy, then I remember that story about his childhood and why he's so fucked up and I feel bad for him. If we lived in a comic book, he would have turned into a super villain. Unfortunately, it's real life, so he just kind of hangs around.
Topic Adjourned.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: VestCunt on 03/13/2014, 09:53 PMSometimes I start to get mad at Roy, then I remember that story about his childhood and why he's so fucked up and I feel bad for him. If we lived in a comic book, he would have turned into a super villain. Unfortunately, it's real life, so he just kind of hangs around.
That story has nothing to do with why he's a two-faced douchebag that doesn't actually care about anybody unless they've got something he'd like to have.

A normal person would've taken that whole "carpe diem/cherish life" message away from the ordeal.

All Roy took away from it was "carpe douchebag".

Mishran

I wasn't a member during the who RoyVegas fiasco, but from what I've read/heard since joining, he definitely sounds like a real dickbag. Never shared in conversation and hasn't personally screwed me over, so I hold no hard feeling towards him. Would never do business with the man though.

So, Ark, is it safe to assume we will see a "Dress Roy in Drag" unlockable mini game in Atlantean?

cabbage

Quote from: Bernie on 03/13/2014, 07:11 PMAnd I think when I squeeze my nuts too hard, it hurts really bad.
"carpe colei"

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PCEngineHell

I don't actually know anyone that has been screwed over by him in a deal. As far as I am aware, any deal he has made he has stuck to. The reselling bit he tried though however..... Ahh well anyway this thread just comes off as a bit desperate, whiny and self serving. But at least it's an attempt to move the bickering out of someones raffle.

ZARDOZ. THE GUN IS GOOD! THE PENIS IS EVIL!

zardoz-zed-gun1.webp
zardoz.webp

/zardoz1_zps9609a25c.jpg
/zardoz33_zps4ac2f804.gif
/zardoz-1_zps8737b2dd.jpg
/Zardozavi_snapshot_005049_20110620_211357_zps351d6549.jpg
/Zardoz3_zpsf8d4a955.jpg
/zardoz_zps8d68ec96.jpg

zardoz-bighead2.webp

/2325-21858_zps36536250.gif

FigureItOut-Productions-Zardoz-thumbnail.avif
18lrqflit1okqpng.webp
IMG
15343zardoz.webp
This message has been brought to you by Bill Paxton, because crying helps.

/two_zpsf2b36740.jpg

esteban

As always, I love how prof wove Zardoz into this thread. It actually is a fun, entertaining film (sure, it has some goofy moments, but it is more than that). Sadly, this thread is not nearly as entertaining.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sparky

Quote from: Mishran on 03/14/2014, 06:11 AMhe definitely sounds like a real dickbag.
The thing is, he is not a dick, he is actual a nice enough guy but my god he lacks some huge amounts of common sense, and his so called spilled milk is more like 4 or 5 litres of it dumped all in this communities face. I guess he served his time and the welcome doors open back up now right?

He just does not get it, how big of a deal it was and his lack of common sense will always be his down fall.
Anyway he will twist this back on me and get the last word in and that is fine.

People here have every right to think the way they want with Roy, everyone fucks up but my god 4 or 5 times your on your own.

Opethian

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

It looks like Lochlan gave 0 fucks that we turned his thread into a hilarious little warground, actually.   He said it turned out better than expected.

And, Sparky, I think the nice guy thing is just a total front.   It's fake bullshit so he can get what he wants and look cool because that's all he really cares about.  Himself, and how he appears to others.

That's why he's always so quick to cover his tracks/deflect/try to play it off like he didn't do dumb shit.

NecroPhile

Fuck Zardoz.  Long live Cordoz!

zardozcore.jpg

image credit to bazzy
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 03/14/2014, 07:05 AMZARDOZ. THE GUN IS GOOD! THE PENIS IS EVIL!
zardoz-zed-gun1.webp
Aha, so that's what it was called! Zardoz... Thanks!

I was recently trying to think of this quirky movie I once saw on Fox as a kid with Sean Connery and some kind of SciFi plot similar to "Logan's Run" (which I also liked, favorite highlights: 1) the "Renewal!" chants as the bodies float up and explode to be "recycled" and 2) the ole "Why do they always run ??" question by the policing force when somebody tries to avoid this "renewal ceremony" once they reach 30 years old or whatever... Heh.)...

So, I could only remember bits and pieces about this one: Immortals protected inside a shield with all the world's collective knowledge but some having become bored with perpetual existence and Sean Connery as a mortal on the outside is let in to help destroy this immortal community. But anyway, now I know the title to look up to rent the DVD some time.

MrFlutterPie

Zardoz is an interesting take on the subject of immortality in that it was curse rather then a blessing.  Once you get over the silly "The gun is good the penis is evil" line it becomes a interesting thought provoking movie.

NightWolve

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 03/15/2014, 12:08 AMZardoz is an interesting take on the subject of immortality in that it was curse rather then a blessing.  Once you get over the silly "The gun is good the penis is evil" line it becomes a interesting thought provoking movie.
Yeah, that's why I wanna see it again. I randomly thought of it one day, but never knew what it was called. I bought "Logan's Run" on BluRay not that long ago, and I remember I saw both of them about the same time when I was a kid. I was gonna google "Sean Connery" and immortal or something, but I didn't get around to it like right when I was thinking of tracking it down, then I forgot about it. I'm sure I would've got "Highlander" in the search results as well. Heh.

But yeah, it's definitely an interesting philosophical/spiritual question to me that I've thought about once in a blue moon: a) How can you build a paradise/utopia on earth that could be kept interesting century after century where you wouldn't get bored and eventually go suicidal as what you saw in this movie ??

Or b) The afterlife hope: If God offers every man that has ever walked the earth a chance at paradise after death, that is, right before your brain decomposes where its biological data contents (mind/personality) would be forever lost (and you'd technically cease to exist), God instead is able (let alone willing) to "capture" and "upload" that mind/personality to somewhere else in the universe, thus allowing that person to continue existence (immortality and paradise being the rewards), well, does that paradise offered solve such a dilemma century after century, keeping perpetual existence fun, interesting, exciting, worthwhile, etc. moreover, can it do so for everybody ?? Do a percentage of souls still decide death, a permanent ceasing of existence, at some point ?

Anyway, when you have a few reminders of mortality, like friends or family members passing away, questions/thoughts like this come up. I dunno why for sure, because I bet it was a crappy, low budget, straight-to-video movie quality-wise, but it left a lasting memory. I remember the suicidal traitor/conspirator, showing Sean Connery around, and his kind of sadness I think... I was too young to understand the other parts, like the population control via this rock God the immortals had set up (just read the plot on Wikipedia) and what not, but yeah, that's why I'd like to watch it again and see what I think of it now decades later.

Well, I looked it up, and my library has one DVD copy, so I can just add it to my account's queue, and then it gets shipped to my closest branch for pickup: http://www.chipublib.org/search/details/cn/1748233

IMG

ApolloBoy

IMG

RoyVegas

Arkhan Asylum

Opethian

IMG

bob

has this turned into another "what are you watching on youtube" page?

geise

Old but appropriate at this juncture.

Winnebago Man

PCEngineHell

Video above basically describes this entire situation. /\

Sparky

Hahaha... Catchy prof and Winnebago man.... Classic... " fucking flies"

NightWolve

Quote from: geise on 03/17/2014, 03:51 PMOld but appropriate at this juncture.
https://youtu.be/zSWUWPx2VeQ - Winnebago Man
Heh, I've had those days...

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 03/17/2014, 06:10 PM
Video above basically describes this entire situation. /\
Strangely couldn't stop watching.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Opethian

lol wolve that was good
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

this thread needs 89% more GERALDS. 

Where the hell has he been?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

chany60126

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 03/18/2014, 11:32 AMthis thread needs 89% more GERALDS. 

Where the hell has he been?
He's probably playing Final Fantasy XIII cos' this thread has no contents.

Sparky

where the hell is Zeta, there would have been tears of pain and joy in this thread.

NightWolve

Yeah, I too have been wondering about ole Zeta and his extended MIA status... He dropped to a post/month and then 3 months of nothing. Has he finally forsaken us ??