OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

lawl

Started by Paddyfitz18, 04/17/2014, 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddyfitz18

So, after reading the description my impression is that I shouldn't offer this guy 200 bucks.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/vgm/4426608151.html

bob

i wouldnt mess with him.  he knows what hes talking about and you dont want to annoy him.

Dicer

Quote from: guest on 04/17/2014, 02:33 PM"And listen, mofos, don't try to haggle me or i'll nick your sack like Dicer... feel me?! This shiz is fo real $600"
Hey now....

csgx1

lol, let him wait the 100 years he's willing to wait until he gets his $600.

Sparky

NecroPhile

Heh, what a cunt.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

tggodfrey

he spends too much time in chicago game stores.  I know of one that would use a price like that.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Dicer

Quote from: guest on 04/17/2014, 03:13 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 04/17/2014, 02:57 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/17/2014, 02:33 PM"And listen, mofos, don't try to haggle me or i'll nick your sack like Dicer... feel me?! This shiz is fo real $600"
Hey now....
lol... i'm planning to turn that into a meme.  The only way to prevent it will cost you one Sherlock Holmes matchbook calculator. :lol:
I'd love to be a meme...go nuts, no pun intended

pulstar

Quote from: csgx1 on 04/17/2014, 03:02 PMlol, let him wait the 100 years he's willing to wait until he gets his $600.
Maybe with inflation he might just get that 100 years from now...but now?  :lol:
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

Opethian

that lukiegames picture is of a duo and not a tgcd setup
IMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Opethian on 04/17/2014, 04:10 PMthat lukiegames picture is of a duo and not a tgcd setup
Don't get all technicalz on me Yo.... Demz da same sys'sem. Like bruthas from another mutha! $600 word! Ya dig!?

jeffhlewis

We should all lowball him all at once

bob

Does it play netflix?

ToyMachine78

I asked him if it played Netflix or YouTube. Lol

ToyMachine78

Man shoulda asked if he has titanfall to go with it lol

ToyMachine78

And his response: .....

No,Netflix and YouTube weren't even thought of when this game came out.Highly sought after item(s).Very Collectible,can be worth as,much as $2,000 to the right collector(s).

On Apr 17, 2014 12:05 PM, "Randy" <7a11c04f38093d4ca1b9968d83cdfac7@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:
Does this play Netflix or YouTube?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/vgm/4426608151.html

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Paddyfitz18

Mzo

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

BlueBMW

I love how he references an overpriced Duo system in his pics...
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

bob

well done TM.

Steve McTableLAWL

Phase

I like how the turbo looks like its been stored out in the garage on the floor.

Lochlan

Quote from: guest on 04/17/2014, 05:41 PMVery Collectible,can be worth as,much as $2,000 to the right collector(s).
He's only selling it for $600, so there is quite a profit to be made here.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

EvilEvoIX

I bet the CD unit Doesn't even work.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

HailingTheThings

That guy should be burned, like alot.
IMG

bob

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 04/17/2014, 10:11 PMThat guy should be burned, like alot.
who?  Evil?

gamerslife

This dude is an idiot.....so we spamming his inbox or what, lol
The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. -Wooderson (AKA:Matthew McConaughey)

bob

I sent him the Netflix question too.

EvilEvoIX

The best way to deal with a guy like this is not to even contact him.  You always get some new guy who is desperate and contacts him begging to lower the price and keeps in contact with him until he gets enough cash.  Just don't look, he price will drop.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

jtucci31

Chicagoland area?! Dang I haven't had time to do my regular craigslist check so I didn't have a chance to see this! I have yet to find anything remotely worth my time in our area, I either don't check at the right time or it's just that bad.

roflmao

Quote from: galam on 04/17/2014, 11:41 PMI sent him the Netflix question too.
Me too. :)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: galam on 04/17/2014, 11:33 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 04/17/2014, 10:11 PMThat guy should be burned, like alot.
who?  Evil?
Nah, the guy trying to get double the value of a Turbo CD.
IMG

bob

His response to my Netflix question...

Quote from: Craigslist Dumb DumbNo this is a Rare Vintage Collectible,Still running like a top game console.This machine is very sought after and my price is low compared to what some sell for..Nothing with Netflix or YouTube at all.A piece of gaming history and well worth the buy.
One of the rarest set ups out there who ever owns this,owns gold I assure you.
I sent him this response to the above...

So, in your listing you mention..." Like I said I know my stuff reference the pictures if you don't believe me".
However, you show a picture of a TurboDuo, NOT the TG/CD set up that you are offering.  So which one is it?  You know your stuff?  Or you are selling a TurboDuo for $600?
The Duo is a very unfair comparison because that is MUCH more sought after.  Also, if you wait 100 years, the 600 is going to be a lot less money than if you just took the true value today of about $250 for what you have.
If it did play Netflix, then it would be worth $600, because then you could actually call it "rare".

Then I get...

Quote from: Craigslist Dumb Dumb"We'll actually I put that up so people could just have a idea what these things are worth,if you don't have $600 and want to do business,kick rocks,I ain't got time for someone that wants something for nothing..By the way no more emails from you will make it through to me have a nice day you missed your chance at this.My ad warns I've zero patience.good day."
So I send him this from another e-mail account I have...

email sent.  And missed my chance?  I'm in the Boston area, it's just that this ad is making the rounds.  It's funny.

Bernie

lol, I mean damn...

xcrement5x

Lol, this guy...

Maybe someone should mix it up and ask if it does Amazon Prime streaming instead next time.

EDIT, Just sent this:
Quotehi this thing looks cool does it still work?  everything looks really dusty and i know dust can interfere with the bits sometimes making problems.

also does this do streaming stuff like amazon prime?  my girl has prime but not netflix cause her dad is an cheap ass.

can meet u in fuller park some nite for this, got a buddy with the cash. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

xcrement5x

Just got my response:

Sounds like a robbery setup honestly.I'm good I'll meet you at your local police department to make a deal with you if you'd like and if your serious about buying..

To be honest I don't blame him, I'd never go to Fuller Park
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

jtucci31

Those pictures from the price guide and Amazon seem either fake or he is looking up unopened boxed systems. I can't quite figure it out

Bernie

lol. Yall check this out.

Me: Lol..  You are freakin insane.  It is obvious you DO NOT know what you have, you moron.  Now block me.

It: I'm insane,Tytan Games just sold the exact system without the CD extras for $450.The CD attachment with the card sells for $186 online,so before you call someone a moron know their reasoning before insulting you fuckin jerk off!

Me: Lol,  You are a joke. 

Him: Bet I get $600 though.Have a good day

Me: Lol, oh I seriously doubt that sir. 

1. You have not tested the CD part, if so...pics please.

2. The HuCARD game you have there, Final Lap Twin, well it's a common loosey goosey

3. Most people, I am not including you, because you sir are a moron, but most people know these systems not only need refurbishing, but need testing before they can even reach 400 bucks. 

So no, Mr. moron..  You will most likely never get what you are asking.  So, you have a good day. 

Come see us over at pcefx dot com so you can join in on the laughter we are having at your stupidity. 

Him: Well see a jerkoff like you has all the answers but what you fail to realise yes it's tested and works Beautifully,as far as refurbing,I can have that done but for what the game works now as well as the day we bought it.Its only seen our family for ownership and it's quiet fucking obvious you don't have a fucking clue!Cause if you did we would not be having this fuckin conversation!
So good day to you..I doby care to receive any more emails from you and any further emails will be taken as harassment,and I will proceed accordingly.Have a good day,sorry you didn't get my reasoning.

And Me: LMAO!!!!  Oh DEAR GOD how retarded you sound..   Only one here that doesn't have a clue is you sir.  I am almost positive that CD attachment has not been tested, and that the middle gear is broken/froze.  See, yes..I do have all the answers, unlike you.  And, also, unlike you..  If I post auctions and proof of systems selling for a certain price, I make sure it is of something that I actually have.  You have a TG-16 with CD dock and attachment.  You posted pics of systems that sold, and were Turbo Duo systems.  A totally different ballgame fella.  If it has been tested, prove it.  Plug up a system card, insert a CD game and then PRESS RUN.  See if it boots.  If it does, great.  I doubt it will for a few reasons. 

So, know what you have before you sell.  Don't be an ass when someone tried to correct you, and lastly..enjoy your system that will never sell for what you are asking.   

Oh, and your threats of harassment...  LMAO.  Get real, poser.

Ok, I'm done poking the animal inside the fence.  lol.  SO much for him blocking peeps.... :roll:

EvilEvoIX

I would honestly leave this guy alone, don't give him any attention.
IMGIMGIMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/18/2014, 05:20 PMI would honestly leave this guy alone, don't give him any attention. 
Like anyone cares what you think.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bernie

Hey, I could give two craps what he sells or doesn't sell.  I just wanted to have a little fun is all.  :)

csgx1

Quote from: Bernie on 04/18/2014, 04:52 PMIt: I'm insane,Tytan Games just sold the exact system without the CD extras for $450.
He wants people to believe that someone paid $450 for a regular Turbo Grafx console?....Yeah right. :^o   

Like I said before, this idiot will be waiting the 100 years he said he's willing to wait.  Maybe then he'll get a clue.

bob

Quote from: guest on 04/18/2014, 05:52 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/18/2014, 05:20 PMI would honestly leave this guy alone, don't give him any attention. 
Like anyone cares what you think.
+1

synbiosfan

What a dumbass! I'm sure he's getting hammered with questions besides you guys.

I recently sold 3 systems that were gathering dust to 3 people that will use them. I priced them reasonably and they all sold quickly. I received zero prank queries about them.

One way or another he'll get a reality check when the system doesn't sell or from a serious buyer that calls him out to his face.

Bernie

LMAO

Him:
QuoteThe fuckin pictures you fuckin idiot show plane as day my playing last Lap you fuckin jerk off!Now begone your insolence annoys me!!

Stop trying to act like your smart kid cause your failing miserably.Now if you don't mind I'm gonna go play my working Turbo Grafx 16 CD thank you and Have a great day!!

And don't call people liars you piece of fuck,you don't know me to make such accusations!!Proved your a want to be know it all dumb fuck!!Good day
I cannot stop laughing.....  HAHAHAHA 

I sent this, and I am done with it.  lol

Lol.  More of an idiot than I thought.  :). We are loving this in the forums.  Show a CD game actually playing retard....

Paddyfitz18

This is hilarious.  Man what an asshole.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Paddyfitz18 on 04/18/2014, 09:54 PMThis is hilarious.  Ass what a manhole.
Fixed. :3
IMG

jtucci31

HailingTheThings

IMG

Gao

Quote from: Bernie on 04/18/2014, 08:15 PMLol.  More of an idiot than I thought.  :). We are loving this in the forums.  Show a CD game actually playing retard....
Turns out that he was in fact trying to get $600 for a broken TG16CD:

Quote from: me trying not to sound like a troll right off the batThose CD add ons are notoriously unreliable (there's this gear that gets brittle over time and breaks).  Could you provide pictures of this running a game off of CD?
Quote from: moronNo,taking CD player in tomorrow to get it refurbed, rest of the system works fine,this CD attachment is getting power and says PC,I'm assuming 'Please Check',so I'll go invest a little more,and keep adding to the sweetness of the game. Also added two more games to it also can email you once I have that fixed though and we can see what happens then.