The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Alien Artist H.R Giger Dead at 74

Started by TR0N, 05/13/2014, 08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TheClash603

One of the greats!

Sad to hear how it happened.

Tatsujin

a very sad day indeed :( R.I.P Hansruedi Giger

but he reached so much in his live, most could only dream off. I'm glad that had the opportunity to talk to him twice, and that he gave me some nice little souvenir :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Opethian

RIP dem giger shall live forever in his works
IMG

NecroPhile

What a shame.  Such iconic, original, and a bit disturbing work.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

EvilEvoIX

Easily the most copied Science Fiction Artist there ever was.  Beyond an influence.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

esteban

I'll pour out some Swiss Miss for Giger this evening.

Necromancer (PCE) cover art—check it out, newbies.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

o.pwuaioc

Sci fi art definitely changed after Giger. If anyone had a warped artistic vision, it was this visionary. RIP.

HailingTheThings

I wish that Jodorowski's Dune would have been made with Giger's art. Looked amazing. Very talented fellow...

RIP.
IMG

munchiaz