@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

TG-16 to USB

Started by Bernie, 05/30/2014, 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie

I know there have been some topics on TG-16 to USB before...  But I found a guy that actually makes a connector, that uses your tg-16/pc engine controller, without having to cut and solder.  Ya just plug n play.  This is the site, http://www.bliss-box.net/Bliss-Box/products.html  I got in touch with the guy, and he is making one for me.  We always see stuff like this for Nintendo and SNES...but hardly ever for the Turbo.  Kinda excited, and his price wasn't bad either.  I will update on how it looks/works once I have it in hand.

And it is here!  Gotta tell ya, I am impressed with how it looks.  Very well made, and even the color black.  I have already hooked it up to my PC and tested it in emulation, and it works perfectly!  The guy building these charges 35 bucks shipped, and I honestly feel its worth it.  Here are a few pics of the BlissBox.

IMG

IMG

IMG

esteban

I love this sort of thing. Can't wait to here how it works.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

geise

Awesome bernie!  Keep us posted.  I would love this for emulation.

ClodBusted

Oh boy, that thing is uber-expensive and ugly.

I would rather like to see an affordable and ready-to-use TG-16/PCE to USB adaptor based on Raphnael's circuit. And it should  have multitap capabilities, because having to buy multiple adaptors for multiplayer sucks, doesn't it?

Still, an interesting find, thanks to Bernie. Please let us know how your custom adaptor works.

Bernie

What you are looking at, and what I am having built are two totally different things.  This will be just TG16 to USB.

tggodfrey

just build a USB adapter.  easy as making the adapter cables I make
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Bernie

I dont have the skills.  lol

Bernie

Bump for an update.  Got this in today,so I updated the first post.  I really like this thing.  :)

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 06/04/2014, 07:34 PMHave you tried it with a turbo tap?
I dont have one, but I think it would work just fine.

Tatsujin

even it might be great, I don't think it looks that well made haha :wink:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

OldRover

I honestly don't think a turbotap will work on this, or at least not as expected. I have my doubts, though they are hard to put to words.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II