12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

PC Engine DUO for sale. Completely recapped+S-video port

Started by Keith Courage, 06/10/2014, 11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Keith Courage

I just finished refurbishing this PC engine DUO and it now works great. Cosmetically it is really nice for its age other than missing the hu card cover. It has been completely recapped and has an added s-video port. The CD drive has also been cleaned, re-greased, and fine tuned. System will include one controller, AV cable, and 3rd party AC adapter.

Asking $225 Plus shipping.

I will gladly take off $15 if a controller is not wanted.

I can add a region switch for an extra fee if wanted.

IMG
IMG
IMG

Keith Courage


schnuth


Keith Courage


paybacks3

Just to shed some light on the seller ....

Mainly for the new people one the site... i picked up a different DUO not the one sold here in this posting from Mr Courage ... great seller great packaging answered all my questions and boy did i have a shit ton .. wanted to make sure what i was getting since i'm new to the PCEngine world. But I couldnt be happier .. And the man does amazing work ! If i'm ever in need of anything else i would go back to him in a heart beat.

download.jpg
IMG