OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Raffle: Random Stuff - Winner Opethian

Started by TheClash603, 06/17/2014, 12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

Since I posted some sales threads, I figured I should also give something away at the same time.  The only thing is, I am giving away some weird shit..  One winner will be drawn and you get to take your pick from the following items:

1.)  Neo Geo AES - Garbled Spy
-  I have a loose copy of Super Spy which starts out fine, but the graphics always start to glitch after some play.  I have actually played through the glitched game, so it is beatable, just ugly.  I figure someone else may want to give Garbled Spy a try.  Who knows, maybe you can fix the game or even use the cart to bootleg Metal Slug!

IMG

2.)  Laseractive - Pyramid Brains: Melon Patrol
-  For some reason I own a loose Pyramid Patrol for Laseractive, but it is randomly in a Melon Brains sleeve.  The game is pretty scratched, but I was able to play through the first stage today, so it seems to be working.

IMG

I am going to put a minimum 100 post count for this raffle, though I can pick all entrants at my discretion.  U.S. only entrants please, unless you want to pick up shipping.  I'll probably let this run for 10 days or so before picking a winner.  Enjoy!

Entrants:
1.)  Opethian - Garbled Spy
2.)  jeffhlewis - Pyramid Brains: Melon Patrol
3.)  Dicer - Garbled Spy
4.)  BlueBMW - Pyramid Brains: Melon Patrol
5.)  Medic-wheat:  Garbled Spy

Looks like the early bird caught the worm.  I did this raffle a little different in that I kept hitting the random button until 4 names came up and only one was not picked.  Opethian is the least lucky guy in that his name never popped up, so he wins!

esteban

Damn, if only I had the hardware  :pcgs:

Of course, if I did have the hardware, I'd have Pyramid Patrol.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/17/2014, 07:49 AM
Quote from: esteban on 06/17/2014, 04:21 AMDamn, if only I had the hardware  :pcgs:

Of course, if I did have the hardware, I'd have Pyramid Patrol.
wha? I thought everyone here had the NeoGeo PAC for the LaserActive.
I have the Vistar PAC for my LaserActive, but I can't find the 3D glasses.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Opethian

IMG

Ninja Spirit

TheClash603

jeffhlewis

Need something to play on my Laseractive...count me in!

BlueBMW

I can try and repair that super spy for ya...

Cool raffle.  I need neither tho.  Good luck peeps.

Neo geo pac lol
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TheClash603

Pictures of prizes have been posted.

With two entrants, I may be able to do a coin flip for this raffle...  I'm going to keep this open a little longer though.

Dicer

Totes down for Garbled spy...can use that for a project

BlueBMW

I almost just want the melon brains sleeve lol
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Medic_wheat

Ill give it a try

This could becoe my second AES game ever!!

I can compair garbled spy aes to my mvs counter part

TheClash603

Final bump, winner to be drawn this weekend!

Opethian

woot Ill see how much damage I can do to this cart!
IMG