10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

RESOGUN (PS4) Update brings ship editor

Started by reson8er, 06/23/2014, 03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reson8er

Hi all, just wanted to bring this to your attention:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/21/resogun-update-out-tomorrow-ship-editor-local-co-op-more-trophies/

For fun, I want to create some classic Turbo/PCE shooter ships to use in the game. I think you're limited to 5 custom created ships, but you can also d/l ships from other users.

The game itself is pretty awesome, and this update, is free and very cool too.

There will be an update out on Tuesday that lets you create levels as well, but that will be paid DLC. I must have wish this, there is no level editor, just a ship editor.

If anyone is interested and would like to add me on PSN, just make sure to reference PCEngineFX forums when you send invite. See you online. PSN ID: reson8er

Started out with the ship from Tatsujin/Truxton:

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

reson8er

Just wanted to update and say I made the ship from Tatsujin/Truxton last night. I think it came out decently.  Will post pic here once I get home.

Please see 1st post.

jtucci31

Resogun would probably be my top reason for getting a PS4. That looks really awesome, as does the game in general.

jlued686

I'm planning on making Air Zonk tonight. I think that Zonk would look awesome cruising around the world of Resogun.

reson8er

Quote from: guest on 06/25/2014, 10:31 AMI'm planning on making Air Zonk tonight. I think that Zonk would look awesome cruising around the world of Resogun.
Oh man, Awesome! Will def. check that out.  My only gripe is they only allow 5 slots to hold custom ships. Should be at least 20.

jlued686

I figured we needed some TurboGrafx-16 representation, so here's Air Zonk:

IMG

IMG

Ship name is "Air Zonk 2D", User name is jluedtke

I'm still not completely happy with him, but this is as good as I could get. That lightning bolt is a bitch.

TheClash603

That is bad ass, I will be downloading this weekend!

reson8er

Quote from: guest on 06/25/2014, 09:29 PMI figured we needed some TurboGrafx-16 representation, so here's Air Zonk:

Ship name is "Air Zonk 2D", User name is jluedtke

I'm still not completely happy with him, but this is as good as I could get. That lightning bolt is a bitch.
So awesome man, great work, make sure to post again when you're happy with it  =D>