Hypernova Blast

Started by CrackTiger, 06/29/2014, 03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Am I the only person who loves the music?

It's on mindrec's site if you don't own the game.  IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

VestCunt

Lightning-fast shipping! Received two days ago; played yesterday.

Pros: great game; addicting; saves hi scores; multi-player; the blown-up, pixelated ships look cool on the ship-select screen; weird/good spaced-out music one would typically expect from MindRec.

Cons: super quiet tunes on par with previous releases -- MindRec needs to learn how to master their audio. "Cooperative" gameplay advertised on the box is is actually alternating and competitive.

Factoid: replicated by Copycats. Apparently more people are willing to make Turbo CD's again?

http://hypernovablast.com/
Topic Adjourned.

NecroPhile

From BT via the TurboList:

"Just a quick note to let everyone know that the hypernovablast site was accidentally killed in a failed upgrade attempt last night (no,
not by me).  No idea if or when it will be restored.

If you want to order HNB, just drop me an email for now and I will get you taken care of."
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

This might also explain the loss of ARCHAIC PIXELS.

NecroPhile

Yep, it took down mindrec.com too.  Hopefully he can get 'em up and running from a backup soon.

NecroPhile

The website for Hypernova Blast has been resuscitated!  No pcecp or archaic pixels yet though.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/08/2014, 01:16 PMThe website for Hypernova Blast has been resuscitated!  No pcecp or archaic pixels yet though.
Good news.  :pcgs: