10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Guyver The Video Game!

Started by HailingTheThings, 07/08/2014, 02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

HailingTheThings

Seriously though, why isn't there one?

Please tell me why you think there has never been one.

Thanks.
IMG

Nazi NecroPhile

I'd rather play a MacGyver game.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 07/08/2014, 10:12 AMI'd rather play a MacGyver game.
Split the difference? DLC Guyver skin for pre ordering.
IMG

Nazi NecroPhile

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 07/08/2014, 05:13 PMSplit the difference? DLC Guyver skin for pre ordering.
Impossibru!  I don't have a Tsushin Booster.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 07/08/2014, 05:53 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 07/08/2014, 05:13 PMSplit the difference? DLC Guyver skin for pre ordering.
Impossibru!  I don't have a Tsushin Booster.
Perhaps there'll be a gamestop exclusive that comes packaged with one?!
IMG