10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Heatwave

Started by wildfruit, 07/18/2014, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildfruit

So hot....34 degrees in the evening...unbearable. Anyone else feeling the heat?

NecroPhile

It's been unseasonably cool (mid 70s) here this week, but it's supposed to go back to normal (low 90s) next week.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

wildfruit

90s is normal for you necro? I couldn't live there I'm too weak.

VestCunt

Quote from: wildfruit on 07/18/2014, 01:39 PMSo hot....34 degrees in the evening...unbearable. Anyone else feeling the heat?
Celsius or is this a joke?
Topic Adjourned.

wildfruit

OldRover

There's a drought going on here right now... only a matter of time before they start rationing water.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Bklyn4ever

Only in the 80's in NY

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Bklyn4ever on 07/18/2014, 02:56 PMOnly in the 80's in NY
Shoot... Its only in the 80's here in SC

PunkCryborg

94 in Tampa FL and the AC in my truck just died this morning :(

BigusSchmuck

108 in Eastern Oregon yesterday and the day before. 98 is a little bit better.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: wildfruit on 07/18/2014, 01:39 PMSo hot....34 degrees in the evening...unbearable. Anyone else feeling the heat?
Our overnight was actually 41 just the other night.   It's really weird seeing people bundling up in July...

:(  I want my summer back..
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

roflmao

Here in the Kansas City area we've been having San Diego weather. For the past week it's been mid 70s and dry. Heavenly. But we're supposed to get back into 90 degree weather day after tomorrow. Meh.

bob

its about 1000 in salt lake city.

TR0N

The low 80's in maryland  :mrgreen: This week any ways then it's back to the 90's again.Still i don't what it is but lot's of thunder storms lately.Awhile back here there was a severe thunder storm,which knock out the power for the entire town.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

sosoyo180

Heatwave? You funny man.

Summer here in the GWN (great white north) consists of tonnes of rain and it never really gets hotter than 80 degrees, but even thats pushing it!

Enjoy your actual summer  :mrgreen:
12 hard black inches of pure fun, the TurboGrafx 16.

TheClash603

Quote from: wildfruit on 07/18/2014, 02:07 PMYes celcius
FARENHEIT OR GTFO!!!!

It's been in the 80s in Buffalo.  I prefer the 60s, so yes, HEAT WAVE!!!

wildfruit

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/21/2014, 12:58 AM
Quote from: wildfruit on 07/18/2014, 02:07 PMYes celcius
FARENHEIT OR GTFO!!!!

It's been in the 80s in Buffalo.  I prefer the 60s, so yes, HEAT WAVE!!!
Go metric. Its a liberation!

NecroPhile

Today's high in cornland is 100.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jeffhlewis

I grew up in an area where 105 in July was a thing. Now in Wisconsin it feels unbearable when it's 90.

On the flipside though, -40 doesn't phase me anymore. It's all relative.

Ninja16608

Crazy weather here in CT too HOT HOT days with jacket wearing nights. I remember as a kid when the over nights were so hot it was hard to get to sleep with out the ac or at least a fan on ya. Times are a changin.

munchiaz

I live in AZ.....its always hot

pulstar

The problem is, here in the UK our summers generally consist of a week of sunshine where everyone complains about it being too hot, then three months of rain where everyone complains about it raining.

And yes, it is a bit too hot for my liking on the south coast of England and has been for the past three weeks.
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...