RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WTT: Iga Ninden Gaiou

Started by reson8er, 07/28/2014, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

reson8er

Hello all, I have a copy of Iga Ninden Gaiou up for Trade. The game is is great condition, includes the spine card, case and manual plays perfectly. I am interested in trading for any the following games; or please feel free to offer something not on the list as I have a rather small PCE library.

For your reference, here's a video of the game:
If you have a trade that is of higher value, let me know what you think is fair and I can Paypal you the difference.

I'll update this post once i get home from work with pics of the game.

Game's I'd like to trade for:
Download 2
Hellfire S
Rayxanber III
Star Parodier
Ninja Gaiden

Thanks for looking.

Arkhan Asylum

What's the game worth?  I could just buy it off you.   I don't have anything to trade really unless you want some Mahjong Boobie Games.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

reson8er

Quote from: guest on 07/28/2014, 03:15 PMWhat's the game worth?  I could just buy it off you.   I don't have anything to trade really unless you want some Mahjong Boobie Games.
LOL, well I think I'm good on Mahjong Boobie games. How does $40 shipped sound? I think I paid $45 + S&H. Let me know:)