RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

NightWolve vs. wmacmonagle! FIGHT!

Started by NecroPhile, 08/20/2014, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

I accidentally deleted this post instead of moving it here, but luckily I could still cute and paste the content:

Quote from: wmacmonagle@Nightwolves.

I will try to be civil with you.  You mentioned that I came to PCFX to try and profit from them.  I think if I am trying and it ll be always just few dollars profit compared doing the house marketing.  There is so many houses that people are doing to profit thousand and thousand dollars.  Ohhhh maybe it s your level of profit.  Im happy send you a dollar if you really need profit from me!. It s on me!!

Again I am not here to make profit.  I am not like others who looks for the Turbos and re sell over n over and making sure my stock is still in stock.  Dont you get it buddy!.  Go after people who buys here and sell on ebay and buys here then sell again.  has duplicate titles..

1. Do i have duplication to sell - NO
2. Do i tend to look for cheap turbos to re stock to sell - No
3. Why did I complete twice and re sell them all twice - None of your fucking business - Funds went to a real good reason.  If i had chance i wouldnt want to sell my sealed magical chase for 8500.  Im sure it can sell for 15,000 in a year or two.  I dont give a fuck.  I need money at the moment to invest where my family can sleep in.

Now.  Why badger on willis stuffs.  Just let them be and keep your running mouth to yourself.  I totally agreed with someone saying if there were two games.  $500 each.  keith courage and magical chase complete in box/jewel.  I bet you. You will just buy $500 on magical chase and low ball keithcourage to $1 dollar instead of just say wow thank you for a great and buy $1000 for both  even magical chase worth 6,000 +

If you dont agree then please kindly use this..

IMG

CYA BUD!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Oh God, kinda wish you had left it deleted. ;)

*yawn*

"I will try to be civil... but here's a photo of a gun for you to use by the end of this if you don't agree with me..."

IMG

wmacmonagle

Happy to ring this up!. Rule one. If you bomb pictures here. You lose!..  Cant duplicate pictures but you can mod whatever you want!..

Since you loved to find cat s balls.  I think you should dig and try find their balls and suck em up!.

/retard-cat.thumbnail.1.jpg
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

NightWolve

IMG IMG

My my, uncanny the resemblance here!

IMG
IMG IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

I wanna play too! -

LookAtMahBallz.webp

NightWolve

I have a newer meme to type up for later, guess I'll add it here when I'm done. It's a good summary of wmac.

@wmac, there's no point in conversing with you. I hate reading your retard speak (sick of it, you, etc.) and I know I'm not getting through to you. The fact is, you would've left already; you came to sell off your stuff, but you stayed for me due to wanting payback for getting trolled hard. How long are you gonna pretend that you're still here for anything else but for me ??

The show is getting old already, also, I didn't "badger" willis (most people liked his prices, he didn't do "ballz of steel" bumps, no homebrew gouge, etc.); if you actually possessed reading comprehension skills you wouldn't have made the accusation... He's NOT you! My issue in the thread was about the over defensiveness as if we actually had ripped his head off, and what was mentioned about what happened to you.

NecroPhile

He'll never leave because he'll eventually want to rebuild his collection, buying as much as he can here for as cheaply as possible..... then sell it all here for a combined total of more than what he'd get from eBay unless he was willing to list high BINs and wait..... then lather, rinse, repeat.

wmacmonagle

@nightwolves

Find my balls again..

/Boxing.jpg

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/20/2014, 12:50 PMHe'll never leave because he'll eventually want to rebuild his collection, buying as much as he can here for as cheaply as possible..... then sell it all here for a combined total of more than what he'd get from eBay unless he was willing to list high BINs and wait..... then lather, rinse, repeat.
If i m really into this I d be like this.

/721a9cbce9056e03a40342454a59aecb.jpg

Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

NightWolve

You know, this reminds me, I thought it was very unusual the way Professor instantly locked his thread after wmac posted in it...

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=356119

Now I understand why. I guess he knew something about wmac that we didn't... If even Professor felt he likely couldn't get this bastard to STFU, then it's indicative of how difficult a task that it truly is. Likely he just didn't wanna deal with him, but yeah.

wmacmonagle

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/20/2014, 01:08 PMYou know, this reminds me, I thought it was very unusual the way Professor instantly locked his thread after wmac posted in it...

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=356119

Now I understand why. I guess he knew something about wmac that we didn't... If even Professor felt he likely couldn't get this bastard to STFU, then it's indicative of how difficult a task that it is. Likely he just didn't wanna deal with it, but yeah.
What makes it odd enough is.  I sold my games way faster than anybody can think. It is like .. POOF Gone Bye bye!!!.

1. I wondered why?  Maybe I should increase the price to see if it ll slow down. Ill try that next time! (Sarcastic)

2. I never had problem with any of my customer and all feedback was positive given.

3.  Yes I did had to pass some customer to make bigger bundle sale.  I apologize to anybody who have caused.  No harm , no foul!  Tip of advice.  Ask for paypal info. Once its being provided and paid for.  it s locked in deal.  If paypal never being paid for.  Deal can be flied away! Again. No harm no foul!.

4.  If you dont like me.  Im not asking you to buy from me.  Just facing toward another direction and let me or anybody who you don't like do their business around.

Again.

Nighwolves.  i think this will suit you fine..

IMG

NecroPhile

1.  There's no shortage of like-minded people here that only want to "do their business" and give zero fucks about the community.

2.  There's also no shortage of people here that think anything under unsold BIN prices is a "great deal".

Both reasons are why I'll likely ignore the buy/sell/trade shit from now on.  Leave the idiots to their toys and conduct my business elsewhere.

NightWolve

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 01:18 PM4.  If you dont like me.  Im not asking you to buy from me.  Just facing toward another direction and let me or anybody who you don't like do their business around.
PCEFX is not your personal eBay storefront, asshole! On eBay you can do your business with no trouble whatsoever. HERE, everybody gets to talk, people can say wmac is the greatest seller ever, his prices are awesome, BUT, people can also say wmac is a worthless, profiteering piece of shit! Speech goes both ways here! Understand ?? Repeat, this is not eBay!

You're basically repeating the same bullshit over and over that other resellers repeat which is just STFU... "If you don't like my prices, simply just don't buy from me, and STFU!" - that's all that you're saying... We already know this argument, asshole, it's been repeated a MILLION times to escape criticism...

Anyway, who's the crybaby now exactly, hypocrite ?? You finished your sell off, but you still wanna bitch here!!! You're STILL here when we all know you would've been long gone by now like last time... Still trying to prove something to me...

wmacmonagle

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/20/2014, 01:23 PM1.  There's no shortage of like-minded people here that only want to "do their business" and give zero fucks about the community.

2.  There's also no shortage of people here that think anything under unsold BIN prices is a "great deal".

Both reasons are why I'll likely ignore the buy/sell/trade shit from now on.  Leave it the idiots to their toys and conduct my business elsewhere.
Im totally with you.  I kept throwing sealed at Ebay because i know nobody here wants sealed games.  Why give them the killer deal if they dont want sealed games?

I ve given great deals (May not be killer deal) but a fair and great price around here and that s why it gets to be sold fast!..

SOLD FAST = People Pissed and says I gouges up the price.  WTF.  How can i gough up the price? I may not see what people see but what i see is.  Values goes up and down everyday and that s part of life.  I ve always wanted 1969 camaro full restored.  It s being sold in old days at 4999 dollars or whatever and it runs 60-120,000  full restore.  What can I do about it.  Crying like baby and post on camaro forum and say you are gouging up the price.. GO EBAY and sell there!!.

Yes honestly I do feel bad for these people who still think they re in 1990s.  Only thing I would buy is Everdrive so I can play all games and enjoy my life!.

CYA bud

wmacmonagle

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/20/2014, 01:30 PM
Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 01:18 PM4.  If you dont like me.  Im not asking you to buy from me.  Just facing toward another direction and let me or anybody who you don't like do their business around.
PCEFX is not your personal eBay storefront, asshole! On eBay you can do your business with no trouble whatsoever. HERE, everybody gets to talk, people can say wmac is the greatest seller ever, his prices are awesome, BUT, people can also say wmac is a worthless, profiteering piece of shit! Speech goes both ways here! Understand ?? Repeat, this is not eBay!

You're basically repeating the same bullshit over and over that other resellers repeat which is just STFU... "If you don't like my prices, simply just don't buy from me, and STFU!" - that's all that you're saying... We already know this argument, asshole, it's been repeated a MILLION times to escape criticism...

Anyway, who's the crybaby now exactly, hypocrite ?? You finished your sell off, but you still wanna bitch here!!! You're STILL here when we all know you would've been long gone by now like last time... Still trying to prove something to me...
I do not need to prove you something.  All you can do is just ...  Mind your own business!!!!!

Or here is yummy for you.

/animal-evaluation_clip_image002_0028.jpg

NecroPhile

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 01:30 PMIm totally with you.
Nope.  You obviously don't understand what I posted.

NightWolve

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 01:34 PMI do not need to prove you something.  All you can do is just ...  Mind your own business!!!!!
No, take your business to eBay then, asshole...

You basically just did it again...

"Mind your own business" is yet another way to say, STFU! "If you don't like my prices, simply just don't buy from me, and mind your own business (AKA STFU)!"

So long as you come to a forum, asshole, speech goes both ways, and you don't get to simply say, "mind your own business" to escape criticism for your prices, your behavior, all the bullshit that you did here, "ballz of steel" bumping your sales threads a million times to speed things up for yourself, etc.

Like I said, there's no point in conversing with you. You're a hardheaded motherf--ker outright... I made the argument, you don't answer it, and you repeat your same bullshit mantra over and over, etc.

And you are trying to prove something, dumbass, you're trying to prove me/us wrong, at the very least... You're also trying to prove or show that you can't be chased off a forum, the relentless retard that you are!

wmacmonagle

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/20/2014, 01:35 PM
Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 01:30 PMIm totally with you.
Nope.  You obviously don't understand what I posted.
I once cared about TG16 Community and start my passion and wanted to finish my collection.  People start complaining about me buying games too high in 2009.  What?? it s my money and i pay whatever I want.

Wait a minute.. I paid high and why they want me to sell less what i paid for ? Trying to rip me off?  showing community love?  Fuck em all whoever think that way.

There is another half I ve done great transaction trading.  it went great.  it s always win win situation.  People start complaining more n more.

I sell it off all and now I have no games except few commons games and hu cards which i am keeping to play. I m not here to make any friends but am here to support pcfx because I want my kids to know that there is once retro games that started all!.  Ys,Neutopia,Keith Courage, and Devil Crush was the game I always played back in 90s.

From now on I will badger these people who complains about the price if it s too high until they complain their price is too low.  Then I ll respect them because they always want low rock bottom just to snag for themselve. I bet you they do have duplicate hidding in backyard and deny.  One day when their finance crash and in need money.  They will say  Oh i m downsize my collection then collect again.  I bet they still profit every game they sold for.

They wont say.. Well I bought this game for $5  7 years ago and Im happy to sell it for same price but pay shipping to great pcfx community.

Im not here to argue.  Im totally with you.  Let idiot do whatever they want in sell/buying/trading thread.  I get it now.

Cya bud

NecroPhile

wmacmonagle

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/20/2014, 01:41 PM
Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 01:34 PMI do not need to prove you something.  All you can do is just ...  Mind your own business!!!!!
No, take your business to eBay then, asshole...

You basically just did it again...

"Mind your own business" is yet another way to say, STFU! "If you don't like my prices, simply just don't buy from me, and STFU!"

So long as you come to a forum, asshole, speech goes both ways, and you don't get to simply say, "mind your own business" to escape criticism for your prices, your behavior and all the other bullshit that you did here, bumping your sales threads a million times to speed things up for yourself.

Like I said, there's no point in conversing with you. You're a hardheaded motherf--ker outright... I made the argument, you don't answer it, and you repeat your same bullshit mantra over and over, etc.

And you are trying to prove something, dumbass, you're trying to prove me/us wrong, at the very least... You're also trying to prove that you can't be chased off a forum, the relentless retard that you are!
to answer your question.. Why i didnt go ebay.  I prefer sell to some customers in pcfx that likes my business.  I enjoy here more because i m doing this.

IMG

So how about if you can do this.

IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 01:49 PMSo how about if you can do this.
IMG
How about you, asshole ? WTF are you waiting for ?

You came to sell, and then leave. That's what you do here! That's ALL that you do here for the short time that you're here...

You said it yourself, you're not here to make any friends, just to profit... So how you gonna tell somebody else in a forum that they frequently hang around at to leave ?? :roll:

This is why I hate actually addressing your points, you're a God damn 3rd grader with this shit!

ClodBusted

I wanted to write:
"So much male genitalia in here. How about some more female sexy thingie pictures?"

But then I realised I should reduce posting dumb things so often and contribute more constructive and useful things to the forum, so I changed my mind.

wmacmonagle

NightWolve

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 02:30 PMI will leave after I suck your balls
So that means never. I see...

wmacmonagle

NightWolve

Awww shucks, you blocked me from PM spam... Heh-heh. All in good fun, ya weasel...

wmacmonagle

Oh boy! Keep up nighwolve!!!

ure like this IMG

on my

IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 03:09 PMI wanted to block u while ago but i just wanted you to waste your time sending me all stupid posts inbox.  You had to do it every minute and send send send .. all i do is check all and delete all at once. 1 sec job.

then u continue.. then i felt bad cuz ure sweating over this like this..
Don't lie to yourself, moron. With a few keystrokes, F5 refresh, it's very easy to do. Also, you wouldn't have tried to find out how to block me if it wasn't a nuisance, so your bullshit line about feeling bad is pathetic...

Seems you're monitoring every second of this thread, wanting to get the last post in looks like. Must suck for your wife having to do most of the work raising the kids obviously, stuck with a manchild such as yourself that can f--k around on a forum like this... Heh.

wmacmonagle

/7712_1378744979.gif

This is what im doing...

wmacmonagle

Nightwolves like this..

/98de8a99b8e.jpg

CrackTiger

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 01:44 PMI once cared about TG16 Community and start my passion and wanted to finish my collection.  People start complaining about me buying games too high in 2009.  What?? it s my money and i pay whatever I want.

Wait a minute.. I paid high and why they want me to sell less what i paid for ? Trying to rip me off?  showing community love?  Fuck em all whoever think that way.
Some context added into that last line:

"I paid $50 for Keith Courage two years ago because I wanted a complete set asap. Now that my set is complete, the games are boring and of no use to me, so I'm selling Keith Courage for only $60 bud.

What?! in your dreams it goes for only <$15 on eBay! Quit trying to rip me off and fuck you for thinking that way!"

QuoteI bet you they do have duplicate hidding in backyard and deny. 
The regulars who contribute to real Turbo/PCE discussion, but also criticize gouging, actually give away duplicates and even their only copies of games for free all the time here. Especially Necromancer, who is the person you were responding to. :roll:

QuoteFrom now on I will badger these people who complains about the price if it s too high until they complain their price is too low.  Then I ll respect them because they always want low rock bottom just to snag for themselve.
Why would anyone you don't like complain that their prices are too low? I've actually experienced a few sellers here that made similar comments about their prices, but they were market enthusiasts like you. As I pointed out, the people you try to label as hypocrites are actually giving away games, for free. Prices don't get any lower than that.

QuoteOne day when their finance crash and in need money.  They will say  Oh i m downsize my collection then collect again.  I bet they still profit every game they sold for.

They wont say.. Well I bought this game for $5  7 years ago and Im happy to sell it for same price but pay shipping to great pcfx community.
Actually, that's exactly what happens regularly:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=17189.0#quickreply

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16852.0

There isn't any kind of grey area from which to draw opinions from in this. Your accusations of hypocrisy against members who call you out only for what you are so proud of, are easily dis-proven by their actually living up to what you try to paint as a fantasy scenario. The fact that everything you say "cannot possibly be true" about people and prices is quantifiably true, proves that you are the lone hypocrite here.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

synbiosfan

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 01:44 PMI once cared about TG16 Community
Then fuck off, the rest of your dribble isn't worth reading.

PS FUCK OFF

wmacmonagle

@nightwolves!!!!!

Walk away like a little bitch hoping ill walk! Ill be always around. Like it or not faggot!

Cya bud

Wmac

HailingTheThings

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 11:26 PM@nightwolves!!!!!

Walk away like a little bitch hoping ill walk! Ill be always around. Like it or not faggot!

Cya bud

Wmac
This may be fighting street, but come on, guy, that's not necessary.
IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/20/2014, 11:52 PMYeah... that pretty much just undid any sympathy i had for the wmac cause. :/
It's all fun and games until someone drops the F-Bomb...errr...uhh..well, the other F-Bomb, I mean.
IMG

esteban

STATUS: hey, is NecroPhile a mod now? Serious question. See? Good things can blossom from crap threads.  :pcgs:

Also! There is no way in Hades that I'm reading this thread. Maybe later when I'm bored and considering suicide.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wmacmonagle

HAHAHAHAHA!.. If you felt offended.. I apologize..

Really.. this is really stupid..  I have no intention to felt offend but just to play.. If this is really serious that night wolves really anger n all. I ll say i apologize.

Honestly wtih you all.. Im here doing the trading and have some passion for the turbografx.  not to social.

I will still be around  (staying away from this thread and stupid bying and sale thread).. I am pretty sure nightwolves will continue snagging the cheapest ones and say he s gonna share!.. that s when i ll say suck my balls!..

Anyway  Fights over!.. Later

Cya bud

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 08/20/2014, 11:46 PM

Cya bud

Wmac
This may be fighting street, but come on, guy, that's not necessary.

NightWolve

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 08/20/2014, 07:19 PMNightwolves like this..
/de8a99b8e.jpg
Projection as usual. "Durrr, I found an old guy photo with 'retard cunt' on it, hah, this is you! I'm funny!" The 'retard cunt' is and always will be you, and no, you're not funny, you're just a retarded broken record, still trying to squeeze every last drop out of this meme marathon mania. I only did it to get DarkKo and later you to f--k off with it, but it looks like it would take many more weeks for someone like you to finally get the message and STFU with it.

Cya bud
Wmac
@wmacmonagles!!!!!!!!!

Because I didn't post within 12 hours or so, that got you all jumpy waiting for me ? Missing my balls, huh lover ? Heh.

The psycho has developed quite a fixation over me. No, I highly doubt you'll always be around, bitch. This whole show of yours is a temporary 'f--k you' before doing like that Joker animation you found, exiting from the back. Your general presence wasn't the problem for me because there was NO general presence; yours was a business account, you'd come to sell your wares, you're sold out now, and that's it, you'll be gone soon enough... I just hope you never get back into the reseller racket when it comes to NEC products. That's the only favor you could ever do for me, besides using that gun of yours to your head.

QuoteIf this is really serious that night wolves really anger n all. I ll say i apologize. ... I am pretty sure nightwolves will continue snagging the cheapest ones and say he s gonna share!.. that s when i ll say suck my balls!..
Why the f--k is everything in that brain of yours revolving around me ? F--king maniac...

And no, that's fine, bitch, you can keep calling me a f-ggot, that'll all but ensure more people will come in here to trash you. Only wish you had revealed the true monster, the pig that you are in your sales thread, before Nulltard and others had bought anything from you... But, you were smart enough for a retard and waited till you were sold out before doing all of this.

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 08/21/2014, 10:58 AMSTATUS: hey, is NecroPhile a mod now? Serious question. See? Good things can blossom from crap threads.  :pcgs:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=364261

I was motivated enough by things like Tommy Troll Jr. the Turd (AKA Psycho Nintega) and did something about it. Good things came from actually making a serious effort to communicate with Aaron instead of waiting around for them to happen.

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/21/2014, 12:32 PM
Quote from: esteban on 08/21/2014, 10:58 AMSTATUS: hey, is NecroPhile a mod now? Serious question. See? Good things can blossom from crap threads.  :pcgs:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=364261

I was motivated enough by things like Tommy Troll Jr. the Turd and did something about it. Good things came from actually making a serious effort to communicate with Aaron instead of waiting around for them to happen.
HOT DAMN!

I can't believe it!  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CGQuarterly

ToyMachine78

/6822b478955ab08317c3b84f2e9f9b5d.jpg

NightWolve

Nulltard with the surprise win!

ToyMachine78