RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Looking for help - Needing photos of different TG16 box items.

Started by Ayce, 08/21/2014, 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayce

If you can help me get these photos it would be greatly appreciated. What I'm looking for is a 3/4 view of the listed boxes. If you can try and use natural lighting... the best time is just about dusk taken outside (not in the grass) on a table or concrete will be helpful. Here is an example of the way the photo should be taken. And if you could take 2 angles one like the picture shows (the left side of the box and front) the other from the right side of the box and front (remember slightly from the top as well).
/1zqc9z6.jpg/nq1e95.jpg

For those of you who may not know this is for a book that I'm compiling and I'm needing these to be high res images. And you will be given credit for the photo in the book. They can be emailed to me at TurboGraphics16[at]gmail.com

• TurboPad
• TurboStick
• Extension Cable
• TurboVision
• TurboExpress AC Adaptor
• TurboExpress Car Adaptor
• Turbo Link Cable

Also need these boxes and items but they must be the North American Release
• TurboDuo
• Duo Controller (I also need a shot of the duo controller separate)
• Duo Tap (Also image of Duo tap seperate from the box)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Ayce

You are correct... it was taken. But, that still get's the point across  :lol:

Ayce

Thanks for the reply and I will edit the first post to remove the items submitted.

esteban

Ayce, what do you need these photos for? Have you received any submissions yet, (ha!) ?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ayce

It's for the book that I'm working on and these are the last of the boxes that I need for the system and accessories section.

esteban

Quote from: Ayce on 08/21/2014, 05:48 PMIt's for the book that I'm working on and these are the last of the boxes that I need for the system and accessories section.
Gotcha.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jelloslug

I uploaded pics of the Turbostick box to the same place that I uploaded the other box pics.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: Ayce on 08/21/2014, 09:42 AMIf you can help me get these photos it would be greatly appreciated. What I'm looking for is a 3/4 view of the listed boxes. If you can try and use natural lighting... the best time is just about dusk taken outside (not in the grass) on a table or concrete will be helpful. Here is an example of the way the photo should be taken. And if you could take 2 angles one like the picture shows (the left side of the box and front) the other from the right side of the box and front (remember slightly from the top as well).
/1072yxj.jpg

For those of you who may not know this is for a book that I'm compiling and I'm needing these to be high res images. And you will be given credit for the photo in the book. They can be emailed to me at TurboGraphics16[at]gmail.com

• TurboPad
• TurboStick
• Extension Cable
• TurboVision
• Turbo Link Cable
• TurboDuo
• Duo Controller
• TurboDuo Tap

Do you need a pic of the pc engine duo -r? I have the box of it in storage..

Ayce

BigusSchmuck - Thank you very much for offering, but no. The book that I'm working on is only for  North American releases.

bob

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Ayce on 08/21/2014, 09:42 AMIf you can help me get these photos it would be greatly appreciated. What I'm looking for is a 3/4 view of the listed boxes. If you can try and use natural lighting... the best time is just about dusk taken outside (not in the grass) on a table or concrete will be helpful. Here is an example of the way the photo should be taken. And if you could take 2 angles one like the picture shows (the left side of the box and front) the other from the right side of the box and front (remember slightly from the top as well).

• TurboPad
• TurboStick
• Extension Cable
• TurboVision
• Turbo Link Cable
• TurboDuo
• Duo Controller
• TurboDuo Tap

You need to consult with Kikasu! He's got the most game shit I've ever seen

Ayce

Quote from: guest on 08/22/2014, 05:08 PM

• TurboPad
• TurboStick
• Extension Cable
• TurboVision
• Turbo Link Cable
• TurboDuo
• Duo Controller
• TurboDuo Tap

You need to consult with Kikasu! He's got the most game shit I've ever seen
I may have to do that, thanks!

I have updated the list above.

neutopia6

I've got a complete Turbo Duo, is it just the box you're wanting a picture of?

Ayce

Actually... if you are willing I also need shot of the system with controller, then the controller also by it self.

neutopia6

Okay, I will take some pics of it today then, attempt to get it the correct size, and make sure its not a jpeg, this site refuses them for some reason lol.

Ayce

JPG is not a problem just email them to TurboGraphics16[at]gmail.com