RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Turbo Crafts!

Started by Sadler, 08/26/2014, 08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayce

My wife wouldn't let me put it in the living room either  :-k

That is why I have a separate room with my arcade cabs and old school games.

johnnymad

That shelf looks awesome!

Sadler

Quote from: Ayce on 09/13/2014, 01:00 PMHere is a mock of the shelf I plan on building.
/2ypj0ba.jpg

The marquee at the top will be lit up by LED strips. Each shelf will also have an LED strip pointing downward on the game titles so they can be viewed in the dark. There is enough room for 184 games. This way it can account for a full US set as well as homebrew stuff and some Japanese games.

I'm going to use orange t-molding to off set all the black that will be on it... and to bring a bit of oldschool flair to the design.
That's very cool, post pics when it's up! You should eventually create a similar, wider PCE/PC-FX display! :D

Ayce

Quote from: Sadler on 09/13/2014, 08:15 PMThat's very cool, post pics when it's up! You should eventually create a similar, wider PCE/PC-FX display! :D
I could... but as of right now I wouldn't have need for one since I don't collect the PCE stuff with few exceptions. I have been thinking about getting the FX though.

jtucci31

Post pictures once that shelf is done! I'll totally buy one from ya. The mock ups look great!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/15/2014, 12:22 AMI want that shelf.  And 4 copies of every game. :D
Now I get it. 4 copies.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG