Reproduction Duo door starting bid only US $6,999.99

Started by Rosser, 09/05/2014, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosser

jlued686

This has to have been posted solely for our amusement, right?

ToyMachine78

Id say so considering the display case comment lol

jtucci31

albatross

Rosser

jelloslug

vexcollects

No reserve? Seriously? I wouldn't let it go for below 10k.

PunkCryborg

I was gonna bid but now that you all know about it I doubt I'll win I'm sure I'll get outbid :(

Teddy KGB

cr8zykuban0

PunkCryborg

Quote from: guest on 09/05/2014, 08:19 PMI'd buy that for a dollar!

I wonder if the seller would be willing to trade for a Magical Chase?
Why don't you ask him?

jelloslug

jordan_hillman

Only one free display case if it goes over 50K? It needs at least two display cases, one of which is temperature and humidity controlled.

Needs to stay more MINT than MINT!!!
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

vexcollects

Quote from: jordan_hillman on 09/05/2014, 08:54 PMOnly one free display case if it goes over 50K? It needs at least two display cases, one of which is temperature and humidity controlled.

Needs to stay more MINT than MINT!!!
I bet the air that surrounds this item is even in mint condition. I heard it's the same duo door the astronauts use.

johnnymad

Love this. "Since this is a one of a kind prototype, it has no packaging. Removed from package for photos only." Which one is it, packaging or no packaging?

o.pwuaioc

Everyone should report him for dealing in stolen goods. If we get lucky and the fleabay gods ban him, all the better.

bob

Quote from: guest on 09/05/2014, 08:19 PMI wonder if the seller would be willing to trade for a Magical Chase?
Why dont you message yourself through ebay and ask?
 :P

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 09/06/2014, 09:28 AMEveryone should report him for dealing in stolen goods. If we get lucky and the fleabay gods ban him, all the better.
haha sounds like a plan. I sure hope this seller isnt serious