The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Would you Hit It?

Started by Medic_wheat, 09/09/2014, 05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_wheat

Here we have ....well hell I dont' know...POSER feels about right.

A "Gamer" girl

Cosplay girl...

somehow she started poping up on my youtube videos ads (I notice they try and tailor the ads to stuff I more frequently watch) or so it seems.

I tried watching a video or two of her but she is so frustrantly annoying and vapid I couldn't care less.

IMG

http://sniperwolf.storenvy.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/SSSniperWolf

esteban

Yes, he or she is quite cute.

To avoid any issues, I will watch videos on mute.

I am worried that this is a trap...that this is a robot, or worse.

Damn.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

She's cute.  Kinda like a trimmer, bustier version of a girl I used to know.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Medic_wheat

No trick.  It's a girl who was borne a girl who is of legal age.

Psycho Punch

I'd hit your avatar, medic_wheat.

IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

HailingTheThings

If she dressed like this.

IMG
IMG

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/09/2014, 05:35 PMHere we have ....well hell I dont' know...POSER feels about right.

A "Gamer" girl

Cosplay girl...
somehow she started poping up on my youtube videos ads (I notice they try and tailor the ads to stuff I more frequently watch) or so it seems.

I tried watching a video or two of her but she is so frustrantly annoying and vapid I couldn't care less.
So are you saying you wouldn't? She's pretty hot. She obviously plays games and cosplays so not sure how that makes her a poser. I think you need to watch this

jtucci31

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 09/10/2014, 12:08 AM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/09/2014, 05:35 PMHere we have ....well hell I dont' know...POSER feels about right.

A "Gamer" girl

Cosplay girl...

So are you saying you wouldn't? She's pretty hot. She obviously plays games and cosplays so not sure how that makes her a poser. I think you need to watch this
That was pretty good. Had a lot of good points that seem to come up a lot in regards to gamer girls and whatnot.

However it made me realize how much I hate jump cuts.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/10/2014, 12:55 AM

A "Gamer" girl

Cosplay girl...

That was pretty good. Had a lot of good points that seem to come up a lot in regards to gamer girls and whatnot.

I am gonna watch this.

UPDATE: Pending.

cr8zykuban0

wildfruit

Trap or no trap
Yes
Twice

Medic_wheat

A "Gamer" girl

Cosplay girl...

Nice video

But where this hottie I feel fits into the posser catagory is that it is for grooming a brand which she uses as a buisness to sale her likeness. Handle/ns me and develope a fan base.

That is were I have issue.  That she comes off to me at lest as fake and disingenuous in the hobby she portrays herself.

But that wasn't my question.

It was simply would you have casual sex with her.

esteban

Quote from: esteban on 09/20/2014, 10:42 AM
Quote from: guest on 09/10/2014, 12:55 AM

A "Gamer" girl

Cosplay girl...

I am gonna watch this.

UPDATE: Pending.
UPDATE: hilarious. Good stuff. Thoroughly enjoyed.