RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

iTunes to rip SCD music?

Started by Flare65, 09/09/2014, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Flare65

Has anyone done this?  I think you have to skip the first two tracks, but everything else should work.  Anyone ever try it?

HailingTheThings

I did this for Final Fight CD.
IMG

esteban

Yes, with an ancient version of iTunes. Track 2 is usually data. 10 years ago, you could submit info on PCE and MD/Genny Red Book via CDDB.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

SuperPlay

I have never bothered to do this as there is a site that has these ripped already in MP3/HES formats

http://hes.joshw.info

If you want top quality rips of  your own CDs I can highly recommend Turborip

http://tinyurl.com/nmx8af6


Other links for players and everything else: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9483.0

Flare65

Quote from: SuperPlay on 09/11/2014, 11:49 AMI have never bothered to do this as there is a site that has these ripped already in MP3/HES formats

http://hes.joshw.info

If you want top quality rips of  your own CDs I can highly recommend Turborip

http://tinyurl.com/nmx8af6


Other links for players and everything else: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9483.0
Thanks!  Going to try this tonight!