New Member saying hello

Started by gj-16, 09/11/2014, 06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gj-16

Hey all,

Just wanted to say thanks for having me and I look forward to talking some games.
I've been gaming for about 30+ years so I've seen much over that timespan. I had a TG-16 when it launched here in the US after seeing a friends system with Keith Courage and the rest was history.

I still have that TG, but I should have a DUO-R coming in soon, and I'm really looking forward to all the games I still never got around to researching or playing.

Most of the stuff I play these days would be for quick bursts of fun due to time restrictions but, ya gotta make that time for games.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello, and thanks again for the activation!
 :o

PunkCryborg

Welcome to the forum! Awesome to see new members that were OG Turbo owners :D

johnnymad

Welcome! You can research a lot about TG games right here on the forum. I've learned a ton about the system in my short time here. Wasn't an OG owner.

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

cjameslv

Welcome. I had the tg16 as well when it came out, sadly i dont even know what happened to it. Teenage years lol. Pretty amazed you kept that system the entire time!

gj-16

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, yeah I'm surprised my parents didn't sell it at a garage sale either, I guess we lucked out by leaving it in a drawer when not in use.

Galder

Welcome! I am new here too as I recently got a TE and I am having a blast with that chubby fella'. I'm sure you will enjoy the forum a lot. Tons of interesting material around :)