Got a Vita. What games do I need?

Started by Nando, 09/17/2014, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nando

Currently on my list to get. In no particular order.

Dragons Crown
Muramasa
Blazeblu
Persona 4

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: Nando on 09/17/2014, 09:34 PMCurrently on my list to get. In no particular order.

Dragons Crown
Muramasa
Blazeblu
Persona 4
First thing that comes to mind is both Ys games, Memories of Celceta, & the new one coming next year, which I believe is still untitled.
IMG

jlued686

I'm currently obsessed with DanGonRonPa: Trigger Happy Havoc. It's like Phoenix Wright on acid.

xcrement5x

Quote from: guest on 09/17/2014, 09:42 PMI'm currently obsessed with DanGonRonPa: Trigger Happy Havoc. It's like Phoenix Wright on acid.
And the sequel which just came out too!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Nando

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 09/17/2014, 09:38 PM
Quote from: Nando on 09/17/2014, 09:34 PMCurrently on my list to get. In no particular order.

Dragons Crown
Muramasa
Blazeblu
Persona 4
First thing that comes to mind is both Ys games, Memories of Celceta, & the new one coming next year, which I believe is still untitled.
You know, I've been "avoiding" Rpg's due to time constraints. However the portability factor is making me rethink this, and it's flipping Ys. Thanks!

Nando

Quote from: guest on 09/17/2014, 09:42 PMI'm currently obsessed with DanGonRonPa: Trigger Happy Havoc. It's like Phoenix Wright on acid.
That, I can get behind.

An wtf is up with the killer bear? Hahaha I need to check this game out ASAP.

TR0N

BTW the vita tv is being released in na around october finally.
http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-TV/dp/B00KVMHSUM/

Now it just under the name playstation tv.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

HailingTheThings

Quote from: TR0N on 09/18/2014, 12:07 AMBTW the vita tv is being released in na around october finally.
http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-TV/dp/B00KVMHSUM/

Now it just under the name playstation tv.
Excitement!
IMG

Nando

Digging the price point on the Vita tv. Bedroom streaming box, that's how I will sell it to my wife.

McKie1

The whole family enjoys Little big planet and the pinball arcade.

Arkhan Asylum

if you don't get Demon Gaze, I will fuck you up.

Also, not to be a total dickface, but I have a spare copy of Conception 2 with the soundtrack, sealed.

You want that.   Purchase it from me.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ParanoiaDragon

Steamworld Dig, it's like Dig Dug & Metroid having a baby, it's fun! It digital only though...
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Nando on 09/19/2014, 08:15 PMDigging the price point on the Vita tv. Bedroom streaming box, that's how I will sell it to my wife.
This will probably be a must buy for me finally.I want to play vita on the tv and this device is what,i'm looking for.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Nando

Quote from: guest on 09/19/2014, 09:56 PMif you don't get Demon Gaze, I will fuck you up.

Also, not to be a total dickface, but I have a spare copy of Conception 2 with the soundtrack, sealed.

You want that.   Purchase it from me.
That conception game looks TRIPPY! You know I would unseal that sucker, play it and take the ost with me in the car.

Demon Gaze looks pretty. The artwork is striking.

If you don't mind holding the game for a bit, I'll get it from you. Next pay check will be tied up on a fucktards PCE game. He "hangs" around with a cool British cat though.

Nando

Emerald Rocker

1. Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth
Great game (hopefully you never played the terrible original version).

2. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
...if you don't plan to get it on PS3.

The rest of my recommendations are either already named, or they're imports.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Nando

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 09/21/2014, 02:38 AMThe rest of my recommendations are either already named, or they're imports.
I'm down with imports!