OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Sorry for the interruption, but the new Aphex Twin album is out today.

Started by mitsuman, 09/23/2014, 10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mitsuman

glazball

New Erasure album, The Violet Flame, is out today as well!
glazball's game collection and wantlist

Opethian

I listedn to the album already but my cd comes in today. I like Syro more than the new Squarepusher record. I entered the raffle for the LP I doubt ill get chosen looks snazzy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1QO16m_YW0o
IMG

mitsuman

Quote from: Opethian on 09/23/2014, 04:30 PMI listedn to the album already but my cd comes in today. I like Syro more than the new Squarepusher record. I entered the raffle for the LP I doubt ill get chosen looks snazzy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1QO16m_YW0o
I have not yet given a listen to the new squarepusher. I need to though.
And there is a raffle for the Syro LP?

Quote from: glazball on 09/23/2014, 04:00 PMNew Erasure album, The Violet Flame, is out today as well!
New Erasure? New Aphex Twin? New Squarepusher? What is this...the 90's?!?!?

HailingTheThings

IMG

johnnymad

Opethian

no there is a raffle for the limited edition of the LP

the standard edition is shipping now
IMG

mitsuman

Quote from: Opethian on 09/24/2014, 09:51 AMno there is a raffle for the limited edition of the LP

the standard edition is shipping now
Where?!?!? Linky?

Opethian

bleep.com but you still have to pay for it. its only raffle for the chance to buy one of the 200 copies. its not  free lol. oops the sign up ended 9/23

I bought my cd there so I was entered.
IMG

mitsuman

Quote from: Opethian on 09/24/2014, 10:23 AMbleep.com but you still have to pay for it. its only raffle for the chance to buy one of the 200 copies. its not  free lol. oops the sign up ended 9/23

I bought my cd there so I was entered.
Ah okay. Oh well. I have been thinking about picking up the vinyl from Amazon anyway.

esteban

Quote from: mitsuman on 09/23/2014, 05:04 PM
Quote from: glazball on 09/23/2014, 04:00 PMNew Erasure album, The Violet Flame, is out today as well!
New Erasure? New Aphex Twin? New Squarepusher? What is this...the 90's?!?!?
Hahhahahaahaha.  :pcgs:

I will put Erasure and Aphex Twin on my long list of "bands that put out albums post-1996" ...
I am so backlogged.    :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jordan_hillman

I legitimately had zero idea that Aphex Twin is still putting out albums. But then again, it's been about 10 years since I've listened to any electronic music.   :lol:

Gonna  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: to some electroclash tonight!
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"