RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Super CDROM2 AC Adapter

Started by schweaty, 10/06/2014, 01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

schweaty

Looks like my AC Adapter has bitten the dust.  It blew its fuse about a month ago and I replaced it.  The fuse is still intact, but the transformer is stone cold.  I'm not getting any voltages over 1V on it anywhere.  Anybody got any thoughts on how to fix it?  If its not worth fixing, whats a good replacement?  I could get any 12V 1A positive ac adapter and canabalize the cord if i had to, but if there is a known solid replacement, I would prefer that.

ishiyakazuo