OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Freeeeeeench manuals so rare!!!! Looooook

Started by Sparky, 10/16/2014, 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Oh my god who owns these.. I will only take offers via PM.
Send what you will pay.

Say I love Royvegas and get 5 %off

IMG

cr8zykuban0

j'ai adore royvegas lol but those are pretty cool. I have a french manual of power golf

PunkCryborg

I know Henrcsc was looking for french manuals

Lochlan

In all seriousness I am a big collector of these and I am documenting (read: scanning) these for a website project I have in the works.

PM incoming.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

mrhaboobi

I'd love to give them a home, and sorry I don't love Roy Vegas  I'll pay the 5% more :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Sparky

oh hells i am joking around, these are worth nothing to me , maybe a couple buck a piece at the most.
Lochlan there yours if you want them, i am replying back to your pm.

esteban

I will gladly host French manuals.

I have some stuff (from North America and sondipeg stuff from France).

SO, ACTUALLY, we need to distinguish between the officially produced French manuals for Canada vs. French manuals* accompanying imported Japanese PCE games  (we may have to ask our French brothers for assistance, since few folks in US buy stuff from EBay.la.france

*folded sheet of paper
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

henrycsc

Esteban, aren't the sodipeng "manuals" just stickers on the PCE manuals or just a photocopy insert sheet?

As far as I know, the NTSC games never really made it to France BITD, so all the French text versions were the officially produced versions for Ottawa.  Everybody else got Engrish.

I do collect the Kanuck style though, and see my PM was too late.  Bummer.  Thanks for the heads up punkic!

Quote from: esteban on 10/17/2014, 01:47 PMI will gladly host French manuals.

SO, ACTUALLY, we need to distinguish between the officially produced French manuals for Canada vs. French manuals* accompanying imported Japanese PCE games  (we may have to ask our French brothers for assistance, since few folks in US buy stuff from EBay.la.france

*folded sheet of paper
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

esteban

Quote from: henrycsc on 10/17/2014, 03:43 PMEsteban, aren't the sodipeng "manuals" just stickers on the PCE manuals or just a photocopy insert sheet?

As far as I know, the NTSC games never really made it to France BITD, so all the French text versions were the officially produced versions for Ottawa.  Everybody else got Engrish.

I do collect the Kanuck style though, and see my PM was too late.  Bummer.  Thanks for the heads up punkic!

Quote from: esteban on 10/17/2014, 01:47 PMI will gladly host French manuals.

*folded sheet of paper
Sodipeng:

I have a type-written, double-sided page, photocopy, folded into quarters for a few games.

It was made with a "DIY" fanzine spirit and that makes it kinda fun.

I don't have much experience with the Sodipeng inserts.

I'll scan one and share it if I can find one this weekend.

henrycsc

The only Sodipeng insert I have is for 1941.  It's a single page typed leaflet (if I remember correctly) similar to some of the inserts for PCE titles.
Wanted:

jordan_hillman

I think I may have a French Dungeon Explorer manual.
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

jelloslug

I have several le french manuals that can be scanned.

neutopia6

I've got a French Bonk 3 manual for some stupid reason, is that supposed to be more rare or something?

HailingTheThings

Quote from: neutopia6 on 10/21/2014, 10:32 PMI've got a French Bonk 3 manual for some stupid reason, is that supposed to be more rare or something?
Holy Shet! Tahtz lyk werth won thowzans of money!

But seriously, probably worth something.
IMG

esteban

Folks with FRENCH MANUALS,

SCAN THE DAMN THINGS and send the raw files to me.

Do it today!

jelloslug

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 10/21/2014, 11:24 PM
Quote from: neutopia6 on 10/21/2014, 10:32 PMI've got a French Bonk 3 manual for some stupid reason, is that supposed to be more rare or something?
Holy Shet! Tahtz lyk werth won thowzans of money!

But seriously, probably worth something.
I offer $8 and a cruller

reno5

I also have the french manual for bonk 3 :)

And i would love to get your manual Sparky. In Québec here and first language is french so i'd love to see how many translation mistakes i can find in them ! :)

wildfruit

I think I have a French yo bro manual
 unfortunately I don't have a scanner

henrycsc

Thibaut would be insulted.  They are all Kanukistani!

Le French use PAL, so only Yo Bro and Tailspin..... nevermind
Wanted:

Lochlan

Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

henrycsc

Wanted:

Sparky

Sorry guys, Lochlan was the first to pm me and he has bought them.
Sold for $10 as I am no gouger. :)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/23/2014, 09:51 PMSorry guys, Lochlan was the first to pm me and he has bought them.
Sold for $10 as I am no gouger. :)
Sparky!

Scan them first!

I would love to host all the French manuals/sheets/whatever!

Than you kindly.

I already have "Legend of Hero Tonma"

And Sodipeng "Monster Lair"

Lochlan

I'll scan 'em, don't worry.  I have several others as well.  I want your scans too, I've been meaning to PM you since I saw your post (and JelloSlug as well) but I've had other things on my plate.  I'm glad to see I'm not the only person interested in getting this stuff documented though!

And infinite props to Sparky for the incredible hookup.