OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What related to the TG are you most thankful for?

Started by spenoza, 11/26/2014, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spenoza

I am most thankful for the years spent with my old TG-CD rig, communicating on the Turbo List, occasionally borrowing and lending things. I got to try a homemade arcade joystick for the Turbo, mounted in a plastic briefcase, long before it was at all commonplace to have arcade parts for home joysticks. I got to play all sorts of games I didn't own, like Flash Hiders, thanks to fellow listers.

I am also thankful of the opportunity to hunt all over Japan (well, Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, and Morioka, anyway) for a new copy of Drac X just as stores were starting to take PC Engine stuff off the shelves in their video game sections.

bob

Im thankful for all the tireless homebrewers that give us new games year after year.

csgx1

Thankful for PCEFX.com.  Without this community my TG/PCE stuff would still be broken.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: galam on 11/26/2014, 10:51 PMIm thankful for all the tireless homebrewers that give us new games year after year.
Quote from: csgx1 on 11/26/2014, 10:58 PMThankful for PCEFX.com.  Without this community my TG/PCE stuff would still be broken. 
Hell yes, thanks guys!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Everyone who has been nice and helpful.

Pen pals.

Bucci.

Games.

DIY-ers.

DIFO-ers.

Repro Magicians.

The modders.

Homebrew developers.
IMG

cr8zykuban0

cho_aniki

spenoza

Quote from: cho_aniki on 11/27/2014, 12:24 PMI am thankful for Bonking.
:shock:

Hey, this is about Turbo related thankfulness. Your bedroom life is none of our business.

Oh, unless you were talking about our favorite caveman dude. In that case, rock on!

ToyMachine78

Quote from: csgx1 on 11/26/2014, 10:58 PMThankful for PCEFX.com.  Without this community my TG/PCE stuff would still be broken.
+1

jtucci31

Quote from: galam on 11/26/2014, 10:51 PMIm thankful for all the tireless homebrewers that give us new games year after year.
Can't wait to play Mysterious Song this winter :D

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/26/2014, 10:37 PMI give thanks for DoxPhile.

brought to you by DoxPhile
Without DoxPhile, i would do nothing with my small spare time.

mitsuman

I'm thankful for the hours of entertainment the TG16 gave me over the years. It helped me escape reality and fight off monsters, take over the moon, conqueror feudal Japan, and shoot balls into aliens and spawns of the devil, plus many other things.

I'm also thankful for this place. I'm glad I came here and found this place.

SuperGrafx

I'm thankful for these forums.  And all the hidden gems in the TG and PC Engine library.

slinkyturd

I'm thankful for a secondary market that places the value on these games exactly where it should be. We couldn't do it ourselves either, so I have to thank Ebay as well!
70/95 US Turbochips

turbokon

I'm thankful that I had the turbografx back then when everybody else had either Sega or Nintendo.  I'm thankful that I still enjoy playing this bad ass system.  And I'm thankful to be amongst all you pcefx'ers;)
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

cr8zykuban0

im thankful i was even introduced to the turbografx! if not, i would have never known the beauty that is the pc engine duo r

TR0N

I think i'm thankful be able to get what i wanted again before prices,sky rocketed into the stratosphere  :wink:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

madboom0522

Thankful for BONK!!!!!!! Endless hours of fun!!!!!
Titles to complete... Caught them all....

fsa

I am not only thankful for this great website (pcenginefx) but all the great individuals who takes the time out of their busy days to visit and contribute their knowledge, insight and extra games to help others appreciate this great video game machine we all have come to love and treasure.
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

NecroPhile

I'm thankful for Babbette and Saya bathing scenes.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

imparanoic

i am thankful that pc engine/turbo16/turbo cd was innovative in key modern aspects of gaming:-

first multi tap (1987),
first to use cd rom (1989),
first to successful use removable memory storage (arguable aspect 1989- tennokoe bank )
first to use ram extension - system card (1989)
One of the first home console to portable variant - Pc engine GT ( gamegear came out a month or two before)

jordan_hillman

I am thankful for this forum because, without it, my CD unit would have likely never been repaired.

And I am thankful for China Warrior.
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

xcrement5x

I'm thankful for LDROMROM.  Without that there would be no Vajra, or Vajra Ni, or Demon's Judgement.  Wait, no.  Demon's Judgment is horrible nevermind...
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)