34 (38.2%)
"Dragon's Crush"
6 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 89

slinkyturd

Choose 3 for the final round.
70/95 US Turbochips

Damon Plus

No Military Madness in the Final Round. I guess is not an accesible genre as Pinball, platformer and Shmup, but being between the 15 best games is good enough for me.

Altough deep in my heart it should be in this poll, I say!

LostFlunky

Can't we have a Dragon's Curse write in option?

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

mitsuman

Quote from: Damon Plus on 12/15/2014, 03:42 AMNo Military Madness in the Final Round. I guess is not an accesible genre as Pinball, platformer and Shmup, but being between the 15 best games is good enough for me.

Altough deep in my heart it should be in this poll, I say!
I was a little disappointed it did not make it here either.

slinkyturd

I was surprised a Legendary Axe didn't make it further...specifically the vastly superior second one.
70/95 US Turbochips

fsa

wow, no R-Type or Legendary Axe on the list!
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

johnnykonami

I would have considered Military Madness in my top 3 also.  You got annoyed last time when we voted for the "joke" option, so I dunno why you put it there again.  So I voted for it!  I love Dragon's Curse.  Picked Blazing Lazers and Bonk's Revenge for my other two.  The other four games are awesome too though.

slinkyturd

Quote from: johnnykonami on 12/15/2014, 05:02 PMI would have considered Military Madness in my top 3 also.  You got annoyed last time when we voted for the "joke" option, so I dunno why you put it there ago.  I voted for it!  I love Dragon's Curse.  Picked Blazing Lazers and Bonk's Revenge for my other two.  The other four games are awesome too though.
I thought it was funny.
70/95 US Turbochips

johnnykonami

Quote from: slinkyturd on 12/15/2014, 08:56 PM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 12/15/2014, 05:02 PMI would have considered Military Madness in my top 3 also.  You got annoyed last time when we voted for the "joke" option, so I dunno why you put it there ago.  I voted for it!  I love Dragon's Curse.  Picked Blazing Lazers and Bonk's Revenge for my other two.  The other four games are awesome too though.
I thought it was funny.
If only it were winning :)

slinkyturd

I
Quote from: johnnykonami on 12/15/2014, 09:37 PM
Quote from: slinkyturd on 12/15/2014, 08:56 PM
I thought it was funny.
If only it were winning :)
I'd remove it. lol
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFlutterPie

Fail poll does not include Splatterhouse.

Abstaining until it  is added.

slinkyturd

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 12/16/2014, 06:08 PMFail poll does not include Splatterhouse.

Abstaining until it  is added.
You missed your chance. should've voted it up in previous rounds
70/95 US Turbochips

cr8zykuban0

got my vote in. definitely a tie between ninja spirit and blazing lazers in the championship round

jordan_hillman

Quote from: fsa on 12/15/2014, 11:15 AMwow, no R-Type or Legendary Axe on the list!
R-Type, I think, is just too damn hard for most people to give it a top 3, or even a top 5 for that matter, vote.

I've been playing the TG port for years now and still can't get passed the damn 6th level (there are 8 total right?) , and have pretty much given up hope on ever completing it.

But Blazing Lazers and Air Zonk, on the other hand, I've beaten several times and will likely beat several more times because they are just so damn sexy, err awesome, to play
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

jordan_hillman

I'm hoping Devil's Crush pulls the come-from-behind win here.

But, I can absolutely see why every other game on the final list is out voting it.

I think there is something more satisfying for most gamers in completing a game and not just trying to beat your old high scrore over and over again.

Gentlegamer

I voted for Devil's Crush.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

dallaspattern

Air Zonk? Getouttahere....

dallaspattern

jordan_hillman

Quote from: dallaspattern on 12/19/2014, 08:56 PMAir Zonk? Getouttahere....
I just through mine down the garbage disposal

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: jordan_hillman on 12/19/2014, 07:09 PM
Quote from: fsa on 12/15/2014, 11:15 AMwow, no R-Type or Legendary Axe on the list!
R-Type, I think, is just too damn hard for most people to give it a top 3, or even a top 5 for that matter, vote.

I've been playing the TG port for years now and still can't get passed the damn 6th level (there are 8 total right?) , and have pretty much given up hope on ever completing it.

But Blazing Lazers and Air Zonk, on the other hand, I've beaten several times and will likely beat several more times because they are just so damn sexy, err awesome, to play
dont deny it. blazing lazers and air zonk are sexy and fun to play!!!

seieienbu

...blazing lazers in the lead?  It's a Christmas Miracle!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Nec.Game.head

Done and done .. Well my vote is in !!
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

HailingTheThings

IMG

cr8zykuban0

blazing Lazers for the win

Ayce

Since Dragon's Curse dropped off I'll have to accept my 2nd game.

CrackTiger

It's pretty cool that the console's "best" game is a launch title.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Phase

slinkyturd

Quote from: Ayce on 12/24/2014, 05:27 PMSince Dragon's Curse dropped off I'll have to accept my 2nd game.
*Dragon's CRUSH
70/95 US Turbochips

Sarumaru

Sad that Shockman didn't make it past the first round, and also shocked that Air Zonk is way down there.. I thought people loved the Hu version??

Keith Courage

I can't vote. I like them all.

esteban

I have not voted in any of these. Therefore, I can't comment.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

dallaspattern

What a cool looking dude, I should make that my avatar. Oh, wait!

Quote from: guest on 12/19/2014, 09:28 PMIMG

spenoza

I have contributed to the problem by voting, but it's nice to have top contenders regularly confirmed, but also to see how the winds have changed from year to year.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/30/2014, 01:01 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/30/2014, 12:50 PMI have contributed to the problem by voting, but it's nice to have top contenders regularly confirmed, but also to see how the winds have changed from year to year.
How have the winds changed? I'm far too lazy to look through past polls/threads to figure out what past years' favorite games were.
Ditto. I think. I was too lazy to read Nulltard's entire post.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cr8zykuban0

Blazing lazaaaaaaa wiiiiiinnnssss!!!!!

Gentlegamer

Is it over? Is Blazing Lazers the champ?
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

VenomMacbeth

Really?  Did Blazing Lazers really trump Soldier Blade? D:
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Anthony1

I think Legendary Axe is my favorite Turbo game.

RTQ

Final Lap Twin & Bomberman are mine. I wonder if people favor the first game they really loved on TG over quality of game.  Or if they favor the games they played as kids - that's the case with me.

Anthony1

Quote from: RTQ on 02/06/2015, 02:44 PMFinal Lap Twin & Bomberman are mine. I wonder if people favor the first game they really loved on TG over quality of game.  Or if they favor the games they played as kids - that's the case with me.
It's probably only natural to favor something that you experienced back then, because despite how good the game really is, there is also going to be this nostalgic bonus that is added in the mix to give it a slight boost.

Also, I have to admit that I've only played a small fraction of all the Turbo games that were released. So, there could easily be some games I haven't played that would make me think they should be No.1 . It's all very subjective.

Final Lap Twin is amazing by the way.

clackattack

Yeah, damn that took me like an hour to make up my mind... actually had to boot up a couple just to make sure I was doing my boys justice
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]