Started by Medic_wheat, 12/15/2014, 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_wheat

Christmas Tree!

Wait what?  Did you think this was another thread by Tommy?   :-#

IMG
IMG

Medic_wheat

Oh good someone else wedged their tree between their sofas.

Medic_wheat

Going for that extra optical inch.

jtucci31

I've never seen such a white Christmas tree before. It looks almost like a negative photograph instead.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 12/15/2014, 10:03 PMI've never seen such a white Christmas tree before. It looks almost like a negative photograph instead.
If you look closely at the tree you can see "white power" and "Arian Brother Hood" stamped on the individual leaves 

The bow is just their to cover the TG-16 he is hiding

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 12/15/2014, 10:20 PMYou guys sound exactly like your mothers, raving about how you've never seen such a big white one.
Wow!  Big compliment to their fathers.  They told me you were happy to compare swords with them.  Apparently yours was "too cold".
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

HailingTheThings

IMG

NecroPhile

Heh, that tree wants your x-mas cookie noms.

And maybe your soul too.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 12/16/2014, 09:55 AMHeh, that tree wants your x-mas cookie noms.

And maybe your soul too.
Probably to the first, definitely to the second.
IMG

mitsuman

IMG

Our tree. needless to say, the ceilings at our last house were a little higher.

MrFulci

I'll post a pic of mine sometime. It works more as a nightlight, not used for presents. It's just, kinda, "There". Makes walking to the toilet at night, Christmassy.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

JoshTurboTrollX

IMG

She's tall and skinny, but fills out nicely!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MrFulci

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/17/2014, 10:25 AMIMG

She's tall and skinny, but fills out nicely!
Your quote reminds me of Owen's Wife!

.. her first baby... come out sideways...
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

reno5

I have a Charlie Brown X-Mas tree. Didn't have time and patience for a bigger one !

CharlieBrownXmasTree1.jpg CharlieBrownXmasTree2.jpg

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

NecroPhile

Dat plaster!  'Tis fancy as fuck in Josh's manse.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/19/2014, 12:41 PMDat plaster!  'Tis fancy as fuck in Josh's manse.
Seriously. He is living DEELUX.

Meanwhile, back in New Jersey...

IMG
IMG

'tis the season...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

Bump! Not much time to post pics before Festivus Day! Come on!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

There are no trees in robot hell.  They just burst into flames from the intense heat.  :|