10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTB Dungeons & Dragons: Order of the Griffon

Started by Menegx, 01/14/2015, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menegx

Looking to buy a boxed copy of the Order of the Griffon. Also looking for Might&Magic 3.

xcrement5x

I have some Advanced Dungeons and Dragons books available for sale if you are interested

:3
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: guest on 01/14/2015, 03:19 PMI have some Advanced Dungeons and Dragons books available for sale if you are interested

2nd or 3rd edition?

xcrement5x

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 01/14/2015, 03:36 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/14/2015, 03:19 PMI have some Advanced Dungeons and Dragons books available for sale if you are interested

2nd or 3rd edition?
Original AD&D baby!

IMG
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

xcrement5x

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/14/2015, 03:54 PMoh wow... those are the rare ones, no?
You have a sharp eye mah boi! 

Galder

Quote from: guest on 01/14/2015, 03:52 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 01/14/2015, 03:36 PM

2nd or 3rd edition?
Original AD&D baby!

IMG
Beauties <3

Arkhan Asylum

YOUR MONSTER MANUAL ISN'T THE ORIGINAL.  GTFO NUB.

GIMME THAT AUTISM CRAYOLA ART.

IMG

DUNGEONS AND DURRRRRRRGONS
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gentlegamer

Your Monster Manual isn't original, either.

IMG
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

BigusSchmuck

I have the original monster manual.. It even has the library sticker on it still!

Menegx

Thanks for the offer but I don't play regular D&D :)

clackattack

Ive actually been wanting to get myself and the lady into some d&d or some kind of pen/paper rpg. Cant decide on a good one thats not too ridiculous to learn so itll be easier for the wife. Any suggestions? Maybe an early d&d revision? I know d&d v5 is very different than the last ones.
Sorry to thread jack ya there Menegx, ill help u keep an eye out for those titles. PS, be prepared to pay out the wazoo for that copy of M&M3. Seems to be going the way of Beyond Shadowgate
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: clackattack on 01/15/2015, 11:13 AMIve actually been wanting to get myself and the lady into some d&d or some kind of pen/paper rpg. Cant decide on a good one thats not too ridiculous to learn so itll be easier for the wife. Any suggestions? Maybe an early d&d revision? I know d&d v5 is very different than the last ones.
Sorry to thread jack ya there Menegx, ill help u keep an eye out for those titles. PS, be prepared to pay out the wazoo for that copy of M&M3. Seems to be going the way of Beyond Shadowgate
I suggest 2nd edition as it is by far the easiest to learn and there are plenty of materials for it.

Gentlegamer

Quote from: clackattack on 01/15/2015, 11:13 AMIve actually been wanting to get myself and the lady into some d&d or some kind of pen/paper rpg. Cant decide on a good one thats not too ridiculous to learn so itll be easier for the wife. Any suggestions? Maybe an early d&d revision? I know d&d v5 is very different than the last ones.
Go find a copy of this

IMG
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

xcrement5x

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 01/15/2015, 12:17 PM
I suggest 2nd edition as it is by far the easiest to learn and there are plenty of materials for it.
I have heard the same thing, 2nd edition is one of the most popular. 

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: guest on 01/15/2015, 06:21 PM
Hell there are even loads of unofficial stuff for it like Dragon Ball Z stuff...

Menegx

Quote from: clackattack on 01/15/2015, 11:13 AMPS, be prepared to pay out the wazoo for that copy of M&M3. Seems to be going the way of Beyond Shadowgate
Yup, I just noticed that myself :D I don't know about how complex rules they've got but the Planescape and Darksun settings of D&D seem cool based on the video games. And the world of Numenera is supposedly like Planescape (very surrealistic fantasy/sci-fi mix) but has more casual rules, so that might be a good starting place unless you want a traditional fantasy game. Though not related to D&D, Shadowrun and Cyberpunk 2077 also sound cool if you're into cyberpunk. The Dark Eye is a game you should avoid based on what I've read, it has very complex rules, even the computer games are way more complex and full of stats than other RPGs.

chany60126

Quote from: guest on 01/15/2015, 06:21 PM
Hey man, if you don't know and don't care, stay out of vestcunt's hobbies!

roflmao

Menegx

hoobs88

I have M&M3. It's missing the map but someone on these forums (Sparky?) has made a nice reproduction.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Menegx

Thanks but at the moment I'm only looking to buy Order of the Griffon, I can't afford M&M3 currently.