OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PC Engine shirts with cute Hu card design DONE, Pic in thread, Extras available

Started by tiptopjames, 01/16/2015, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiptopjames

Shirts are done! Finished product at:  https://i.imgur.com/s4mRYlD.jpg

Extras are available, have the following sizes:

Small x 4
Medium x 6
Large x 3
XL x 3
2X x 5

All preorders shipped!

HailingTheThings

I wouldn't mind having a lavender on dark grey. :3
IMG

tiptopjames

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 01/16/2015, 05:19 PMI wouldn't mind having a lavender on dark grey. :3
That's where my hearts leaning too! I will start a list up in the main

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jtucci31

Put me on that interest list! I like that image. Both color schemes seem pretty nice too, so I'm not sure which I'd want yet. But my answer is yes, i am interested.

NecroPhile

Sign me up!  Either color scheme sounds good to me.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

tiptopjames

SuperGrafx

I may be interested.
What do you think the ballpark cost will be for one shirt?

tiptopjames

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 01/17/2015, 06:08 PMI may be interested.
There are some shirts of decent quality on sale right now from her wholesaler, looking at about 12 shipped to US total at this rate...but I have to place the shirt order by the 19th on those. SO, PM those sizes to me people! I will look into getting mock ups done tonight or tomorrow afternoon

jtucci31

Quote from: tiptopjames on 01/17/2015, 06:33 PM
Quote from: SuperGrafx on 01/17/2015, 06:08 PMI may be interested.
There are some shirts of decent quality on sale right now from her wholesaler, looking at about 12 shipped to US total at this rate...but I have to place the shirt order by the 19th on those. SO, PM those sizes to me people! I will look into getting mock ups done tonight or tomorrow afternoon
You work fast! And in your original post you said $14 shipped, so $12 seems even better. I'll PM ya with size stuff.

tiptopjames

You work fast! And in your original post you said $14 shipped, so $12 seems even better. I'll PM ya with size stuff.[/quote]
Well, nothing motivates like reduced pricing on the wholesale end! That sale is only good until the 19th though

jtucci31

Bump so people will see the cool new mockups of the shirt. I like it!

NecroPhile

Perhaps it's just my monitor, but I'm not digging the color combo.  The shirt color looks much too green / dark french gray, like a severely sun yellowed CGII.

tiptopjames

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2015, 01:48 PMPerhaps it's just my monitor, but I'm not digging the color combo.  The shirt color looks much too green / dark french gray, like a severely sun yellowed CGII.
It's supposed to be a "smoke" color. I will keep that mind when we place the shirt order tonight, I will find a dark grey that doesn't have the green overtone to it

HailingTheThings

Would have rather had a lavender for reasons unknown, but that little huey looks cute in any color, I'm sure. Mock up looks fine. I'm Still on board. :3
IMG

tiptopjames

NecroPhile

jtucci31

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

jtucci31

HailingTheThings

Yay!!! I got mine today too! Looks hot!!!

Perhaps a voting thing can happen for future OBEY shirts, yes? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps?
IMG

tiptopjames

Just got the last pre-order out today, still have a few extras if anyone wants, otherwise they will be making their way to Super Bitcon next month.

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 02/17/2015, 05:45 PMYay!!! I got mine today too! Looks hot!!!

Perhaps a voting thing can happen for future OBEY shirts, yes? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps?
Did you have an idea for another design? I was thinking of having one done that has the Star Parodia PC Engine character

HailingTheThings

Quote from: tiptopjames on 02/19/2015, 08:29 PMJust got the last pre-order out today, still have a few extras if anyone wants, otherwise they will be making their way to Super Bitcon next month.

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 02/17/2015, 05:45 PMYay!!! I got mine today too! Looks hot!!!

Did you have an idea for another design? I was thinking of having one done that has the Star Parodia PC Engine character
I'm partial to the detailed sketch of the Skeleton Swordsman found on the 5th page of this manual:

https://www.tg-16.com/contributors/bernie/Samurai_Ghost/Samurai_Ghost.pdf

but I'm sure people will have better ideas. Also, anything Hany/Honey (of "On The Road/In The Sky" fame) would be super wowsville.

I'm gonna need to look through some manuals when I get the time. Maybe the weekend will be my friend.

If we were to get a butt load of submissions for shirt ideas and then vote, it would be quite the thing, hmm yess.
IMG

NecroPhile

Thanks, man!  I picked up my shirt yesterday and gotta say it looks awesome, though I would've paid a bit more for a thicker shirt.  I'm not saying it's bad, not like most places with their kleenex thin shit, but I like 'em thick (that's what she said).

tiptopjames

Quote from: guest on 02/20/2015, 10:26 AMThanks, man!  I picked up my shirt yesterday and gotta say it looks awesome, though I would've paid a bit more for a thicker shirt.  I'm not saying it's bad, not like most places with their kleenex thin shit, but I like 'em thick (that's what she said).
I hear ya man, kinda have to tow the line sometimes. I would have loved to do American Apparel shirts, but they are a bit cost prohibitive in a small run like this one

tiptopjames

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 02/20/2015, 02:40 AM
Quote from: tiptopjames on 02/19/2015, 08:29 PMJust got the last pre-order out today, still have a few extras if anyone wants, otherwise they will be making their way to Super Bitcon next month.

I'm partial to the detailed sketch of the Skeleton Swordsman found on the 5th page of this manual:

https://www.tg-16.com/contributors/bernie/Samurai_Ghost/Samurai_Ghost.pdf

but I'm sure people will have better ideas. Also, anything Hany/Honey (of "On The Road/In The Sky" fame) would be super wowsville.

I'm gonna need to look through some manuals when I get the time. Maybe the weekend will be my friend.

If we were to get a butt load of submissions for shirt ideas and then vote, it would be quite the thing, hmm yess.
Please digitize and post any sweet images you find!

tknjin

Here is a funny picture for the Hu Card lovers

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pUGIzf4YPNQ/TxYSrhYOYZI/AAAAAAAADxA/r7t4jF0VJOA/s1600/FantasyZone_PCEngine_manual_pg12.jpg

I think this would be hilarious to have on a T shirt :)

Also I couldn't really find one for the CD lovers.  I used my Aurelia manual to get some of the images that would be great

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn75/xgsfei/001_zps30zcms74.jpg

the ones with how not to handle your CDs, and the one with the interface for those users.  Hope this gives ideas.

gojira1954

i quite like this warning cartoons as well

IMG

tiptopjames

Quote from: tknjin on 02/24/2015, 04:33 AMHere is a funny picture for the Hu Card lovers

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pUGIzf4YPNQ/TxYSrhYOYZI/AAAAAAAADxA/r7t4jF0VJOA/s1600/FantasyZone_PCEngine_manual_pg12.jpg

I think this would be hilarious to have on a T shirt :)

Also I couldn't really find one for the CD lovers.  I used my Aurelia manual to get some of the images that would be great

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn75/xgsfei/001_zps30zcms74.jpg

the ones with how not to handle your CDs, and the one with the interface for those users.  Hope this gives ideas. 
Wow, I love the screaming man hu card! Expect another thread soon