The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Weird dream

Started by wildfruit, 01/29/2015, 02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildfruit

I had a dream that a girl I like at work got a new house and I went to visit her. When I got there the inside of the house, not the outside, was the same as an ex girlfriends'. Inside the house was a different ex girlfriend.
What the hell?
Also I've only had 45 mins sleep.
Also don't tell wife.

bartre

wildfruit

Quote from: guest on 01/29/2015, 03:45 AM
Quote from: wildfruit on 01/29/2015, 02:52 AMI had a dream that a girl I like at work got a new house and I went to visit her. When I got there the inside of the house, not the outside, was the same as an ex girlfriends'. Inside the house was a different ex girlfriend.
What the hell?
Also I've only had 45 mins sleep.
Also don't tell wife.
The big question is: did the carpet match the curtains?
I don't think it did

HailingTheThings

You ever dream you're falling and wake up on the floor before you hit the ground?

No joke, that happened to me a few times within the same week when I was around 7-8 and then never again.

Dreams are fun. :(
IMG

esteban

Clearly, your dream is instructing you to play more PCE/TG-16.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wildfruit

Quote from: esteban on 01/29/2015, 06:44 AMClearly, your dream is instructing you to play more PCE/TG-16.
I will do this

NecroPhile

Quote from: esteban on 01/29/2015, 06:44 AMClearly, your dream is instructing you to play more PCE/TG-16.
Agreed, maybe a three way with your exes..... three way Bomberman or Dungeon Explorer that is.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/29/2015, 10:10 AM
Agreed, maybe a three way with your exes..... three way Bomberman or Dungeon Explorer that is.
Turn that "maybe" into a "definitely" :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: esteban on 01/29/2015, 11:09 AMTurn that "maybe" into a "definitely" :)
Ménage à Turbob  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: guest on 01/29/2015, 11:35 AM
Quote from: esteban on 01/29/2015, 11:09 AMTurn that "maybe" into a "definitely" :)
Ménage à Turbob  :mrgreen:
Start Bonking!!!!!

esteban

What a weird dream.