The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

WTB-Snatcher PCE

Started by Mathius, 02/01/2015, 01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathius

I adore the SegaCD version of Snatcher and would really like to play the PC Engine version to see and hear the differences. Looking for complete copy in good condition. Spine card and reg not necessary. But if they're there I'll take 'em.

CrackTiger

FYI, the game comes with two manuals and a sheet of stickers.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 02/01/2015, 01:17 PMFYI, the game comes with two manuals and a sheet of stickers.
Cool! I wouldn't mind having those. :)

JapanTokei

Matti - I will sell you my entire set of Snacther + pilot disk and this rare non-for-sale promo PCE CD as well in a set.  Will throw up the pics on this thread in a few mins and PM ya.  I'm looking for good homes for a lot of my collection which I no longer have the ability to enjoy given the period of life changes I'm currently going through...

Quote from: Mathius on 02/02/2015, 01:25 AM
Quote from: guest on 02/01/2015, 01:17 PMFYI, the game comes with two manuals and a sheet of stickers.
Cool! I wouldn't mind having those. :)

JapanTokei

Here it is:

All games complete with minty original mail-in registration cards included.

Only flaw with Snatcher is the spine card is half-stuck on the front side of the CD-case (see pic).
Other wise both games are gem minty.

The collector's promo-mini-CD for the PCE game is in good condition, but there are some small wear on the cover (which is made of card board).  crease on bottom right hand side of front cover.  Back has some impressions of the plastic cd holder inside it.  It's definitively good enough for Snatcher  collector's. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ju7asf27vcbe4cl/AAA9BXV-9BBfuxKC916CxMkta

IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: JapanTokei on 02/05/2015, 09:54 AMThe collector's promo-mini-CD for the PCE game is in good condition, but there are some small wear on the cover (which is made of card board).  crease on bottom right hand side of front cover.  Back has some impressions of the plastic cd holder inside it.  It's definitively good enough for Snatcher collector's. 
Neato, I've never seen that before.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JapanTokei

just posted a pic of it opened up. 

im using a Chromebook and loading the pics on Dropbox using browser.. sorry I can't rezie the pics... it's huge I know...

In all honesty I don't know what I should charge for this set... NecroPhile like you said, I dont know how to price this little promo guy.  I somehow saw it in Japan years ago and snatched it.  Does anyone on this board know about it?  is it comparable to some sort of Taikenban hueys in terms of rarity etc?

Mathius

Quote from: JapanTokei on 02/05/2015, 10:27 AMjust posted a pic of it opened up. 

im using a Chromebook and loading the pics on Dropbox using browser.. sorry I can't rezie the pics... it's huge I know...

In all honesty I don't know what I should charge for this set... NecroPhile like you said, I dont know how to price this little promo guy.  I somehow saw it in Japan years ago and snatched it.  Does anyone on this board know about it?  is it comparable to some sort of Taikenban hueys in terms of rarity etc?
Oh wow, Tokie, that's awesome! Let me know what you want for the set and promo CD, but remember, I'm poor.

:mrgreen:

JapanTokei

lol, I actually just PMEd you asking you what $ you think yo ucan offer as well... I don't know how to price this thing!  lol.

let me check your game roster on PCE Daisakusen.. maybe Trade for something is a possibility. 

Quote from: Mathius on 02/05/2015, 10:30 AM
Quote from: JapanTokei on 02/05/2015, 10:27 AMjust posted a pic of it opened up. 

Oh wow, Tokie, that's awesome! Let me know what you want for the set and promo CD, but remember, I'm poor.

:mrgreen:

JapanTokei

Have worked out a deal so both Snatchies have a new home at Matti's soon :)

Working on finding out more history of the promo disc as we speak.  sending Kisaku a note on his thread to learn more about the background..  hopefully he has some info!