@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

RAAAAAAAAAAAAFLE: Sidearms box only winner

Started by mitsuman, 02/06/2015, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mitsuman

Got this in a trade. Don't want it. Thought about starting a fire with it, but figured someone on here would get enjoyment out of it sitting on their shelf so they can stare at it when they can't sleep.

I'll pick a name sometime this month.
EDIT: must have more posts than the number of acres of the woods that Winnie the pooh lived in.
EDIT #2: no putting this up for sale. For collector to cherish for evs or re-raffle.

The box is in pretty decent condition, and comes with a styrofoam insert (OMGWTFBBQ!!111!!!1!1!!1!1!!!).
One of the edges is a little crushed.

IMG

IMG

IMG

1) SuperGrafx
2) Medic_wheat
3) roflmao
4) schweaty
6) chany60126
7) clackattack
8 ) Mzo
9) reno5
10) Fidde_se
11) CPTRAVE
12) xcrement5x
13) EvilEvoIX

cr8zykuban0

very cool raffle! I got the box but gotta love that sweet cardboard!

SuperGrafx

mitsuman

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 02/06/2015, 08:54 PMvery cool raffle! I got the box but gotta love that sweet cardboard!
Sew dew ewe want inn ore knot?

Medic_wheat

Send it to me. Icanflipit on eBay for $200 easy...............

mitsuman

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/06/2015, 10:00 PMSend it to me. Icanflipit on eBay for $200 easy...............
you wants in on the action?

esteban

This is a solid game. Challenging, but fun. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

mitsuman

Quote from: esteban on 02/06/2015, 11:01 PMThis is a solid game. Challenging, but fun. :)
indeed it is. Played it the other night for the first time in a long time, I had forgotten how much it draws you in. Great game.

roflmao

Please throw my name in the hat. I love Sidearms and would be proud to display it's box on my shelf.  I still remember the Turbofest  that I almost won the Sidearms competition.  If only 3 other people hadn't done better than me... :P

Medic_wheat

Quote from: mitsuman on 02/06/2015, 10:59 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/06/2015, 10:00 PMSend it to me. Icanflipit on eBay for $200 easy...............
you wants in on the action?
Yes although I was joking about the whole eBay thing FYI

schweaty

i want in's.  i would love it for evs and name it "George"

chany60126

Quote from: guest on 02/07/2015, 12:23 AMPlease throw my name in the hat. I love Sidearms and would be proud to display it's box on my shelf.  I still remember the Turbofest  that I almost won the Sidearms competition.  If only 3 other people hadn't done better than me... :P
I'd like to enter in this raffle too. I love Sidearms as well! Oh and sorry rofl, I ended up winning that tourney that year.. :P

Medic_wheat

Quote from: schweaty on 02/07/2015, 06:30 AMi want in's.  i would love it for evs and name it "George"
I would pet him and love him and stroke his little head and call him George.

No homo

clackattack

Oh sweet and succulent cardboard... How I will cherish thee... Given the oppertunity to join the ruckus of course! I am formally requesting entry into your drawing of glorious splendor, my good sir!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

Mzo

SideArms is a pretty good game.  I'm down for this, enter me pls.
HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

reno5

Please enter me. Would be a great addition to my cic SideArms game !

Fidde_se

GW/GB/GBP/GBL/GBC/GBA/GBASP/GBASP2/GBM/DS/DSL/DSiXL/3DS/PM/VB/FC/NES/SNES/N64/GC/Wii/PS/PSONE/PS2/PS2S/
SMS/SMS2/GG/NOM/MD/MD2/MD3/MD1CD/SS/DC/XB/XB360/NGP/NGPC/NGPC2/WS/WSC/CSW/PCEGT/PCE/PCECG1/PCECG2/
PCECD/TG16TE/NGAGE/GIZ/GP32/GP2XF1/GP2XF2/GP2XWIZ/GP2XCAN/DA320/ST520/ST1040/LNX/LNX2/JAG/PORT/CD32/A500/
C64/CDi/VMU/POCKSTN/PSP/PSPCFW/FDS/VSM

CPTRAVE

Yeah, Cool, Add me please Raffle, Raffle

xcrement5x

Throw me in the mix please, it would be coolio.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

mitsuman

Overand

Sidearms is underrated, I really like it.  (I wish the TG16 one had the animation 'frame rate' (detail) of the Arcade one - the first enemies rotating are GORGEOUS on arcade).  This box would align nicely with my Sidearms CIC!

Anyway, check out the much-worse-music and smoother enemy animation on the arcade version:
overand.com [noise & madness]

roflmao

Quote from: Overand on 02/15/2015, 04:13 PMSidearms is underrated, I really like it.  (I wish the TG16 one had the animation 'frame rate' (detail) of the Arcade one - the first enemies rotating are GORGEOUS on arcade).  This box would align nicely with my Sidearms CIC!
I think  you're a little short on the post count there, Overand. Pretty sure Winnie didn't live in the 13-acre wood.  :wink:

EvilEvoIX

I'd love to have a box.  I have none as of now.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Overand

Quote from: guest on 02/15/2015, 04:45 PMI think  you're a little short on the post count there, Overand. Pretty sure Winnie didn't live in the 13-acre wood.  :wink:
Indeed - but I'm sort of a nut once I start getting active on a forum; wholly possible that I'll be past Tigger's stomping ground when the raffle goes, and not through intentional inflation either.  I figure, at this point I've been lurking long enough - I just recently landed on some posts I made in 2005.

(Yes of course this has nothing to do with me skimming the rules and missing a detail, nope, nothing at all.) :-"

Addendum: What do you suppose the Chicago Manual of Style says about smileys/emoji - do they go inside or outside of the parentheses?
overand.com [noise & madness]

mitsuman

Anyone else? I'm probably going to draw this weekend.

mitsuman

WIIIIIIIIINNEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!

chany60126
 :dance:

Please PM me with your address.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: mitsuman on 02/20/2015, 09:06 PMWIIIIIIIIINNEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!

chany60126
 :dance:

Please PM me with your address.
Or pm mine

roflmao

Couldn't have gone to a more appropriate member.  Congrats, Chany!

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

CHANY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHO DESERVES THIS, even if he really is a secret operative who thrives behind the scenes these days.

COVERT. BUT WORTHY. CHANY IN 2015.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

chany60126

Got the game box in the mail yesterday. Also received an unexpected surprise. :D Thank you so much mitsuman!!

IMG
https://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab336/chany60126/101_2036_zpsjzdfnkjd.jpg

IMG
https://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab336/chany60126/101_2037_zpsvbxjeybi.jpg

roflmao