Everyone MUST own this game raffle. WINNER!!!!!!!!!

Started by DeshDildo, 02/23/2015, 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeshDildo

Up for raffle is a loose copy of Dungeon Explorer.  This also includes a CD case with sparky label.

Have you ever played DE before?  If not, kick yourself in the nads because you are not a man.  How can you say you love NEC hardware and never have enjoyed such a mystical gem?  Consider yourself a failure at life.  But wait!... what's this?  Desh is offering REDEMPTION!?  That's right, I am here to correct everything that is wrong with your world and give you a free copy of Dungeon Explorer.

This raffle is open to anyone.  If you suck at life or make dumb ass comments on this message board like I do, I may tell you that you suck and may not enter.  Raffle includes shipping in the U.S.

THOSE WHO HAVE ENTERED TO BECOME MANLY:
CAPSLOCK
o.pwuaioc
NintendoTwizer
NightWolve
johnnykonami
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

roflmao

Awesome raffle, Desh!  I already have this one, just wanted to send +1 TurboKarma your way.

My 6 yr old and I recently played through this and he loved it! Granted we used the cheat code, but I was eating nostalgia pie watching his expressions throughout the game.  Brought me right back to when me and my friends played through it when I was in high school.

thesteve

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Desh on 02/23/2015, 11:58 PMDesh is offering REDEMPTION!?
Play with my sack.

Also, you still making repro NES carts? Yeah? Okay, make me an ENG Getsu Fuuma Den or however you fucking spell it. Alright cool.

Cool.

Tits.

My sack.

Play with it.

Thanks.
IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 02/24/2015, 12:45 AMSack playing aside... I suck at this game single player. I hope at mgc we can get a good 5 player game going!  I want to love the game, but I need people who are good at it to carry me.
Like...a sack..?
IMG

pdiggitydogg

I am not a man I guess, because I've never played this.
Sadly, this isn't for the pce.... I guess I'll go sew a dress.

CAPSLOCK

I'll enter if I'm able to. I already entered one raffle though and I just joined this forum so there's that to think about.

DeshDildo

Quote from: CAPSLOCK on 02/24/2015, 08:15 AMI'll enter if I'm able to. I already entered one raffle though and I just joined this forum so there's that to think about.
If you share a short story on why/ how you got into Turbografx I will put your name in the hat.  I get a small chuckle out of your user name.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

CAPSLOCK

Ok, I grew up with a snes and nes like 99% of my friends, never had heard of the turbo until I started collecting as a teenager. Fast forward probably ten years I finally saw one on kijiji (canadian CL) and messaged the guy to come pick it up. I went over to the guys house and he said someone else offered him more and it was sold already. I was pissed off and didn't see another console until last November (another 5-6 years) so I jumped on it! 120$ for TG16, 1 controller, Keith Courage, Final Lap Twin, Galaga 90, and Blazing Lazers.

I was ecstatic, been playing the shit out of Blazing Lazers ever since. I decided to join this site to learn more about the games meet people that collect/play this system.

Also I love Game Sack so when I saw Joe was a mod here I knew this site was legit.

o.pwuaioc

Well, if I must own it, sign me up, please!

NintendoTwizer

bob

Quote from: NintendoTwizer on 02/24/2015, 11:27 AMCount me in! :)
LOL...welcome to pcefx!  feel free to jump right into raffles!

Gentlegamer

Another must own for every OBEYer. Good luck to all entries.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

o.pwuaioc

mitsuman

This game is so awesome, I may just enter this raffle to own two copies of it!!

(not really, do not put me down as entering this raffle)

NightWolve

Great raffle, I agree, it's a must-own, thus sign me up. :) I really wanted the CD sequel too back in the 90's, but I missed my chance and now that it sells for eBay big-spender ranges, it's out of the question.

johnnykonami

I used to own it, and would love to again.  Count me in and thanks for raffling it!

blueraven

I've already got DE, but thanks for the raffle :D

TurboGrafx

I want to prove I am manly enough for this game  ](*,)

I would like to be in the raffle please.

420GOAT

nice raffle, i have it on the everdrive. so i gave my copy away. good luck.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

TurboGrafx

Desh- I actually found a complete (with outer box) copy for a great price. I don't want to be greedy and win another one in this raffle. Please remove me from the consideration so other people can enjoy this awesome game!

DeshDildo

Quote from: TurboGrafx on 02/25/2015, 05:14 PMDesh- I actually found a complete (with outer box) copy for a great price. I don't want to be greedy and win another one in this raffle. Please remove me from the consideration so other people can enjoy this awesome game!
Where the hell are you finding all of these boxed games?

TurboGrafx

TurboGrafx

not my favorite place to shop, but there really aren't a ton of places to buy TurboGrafx games.

DeshDildo

This RAFFLE will be drawn first thing Monday morning (3/2).  For anyone else who MUST own this game, this is the last call.

DeshDildo

With only 5 contestants the odds were in everyone's favor.  List randomizer has spoken and selected a winner.  Nightwolve!  Please PM me shipping instructions so I can get this bad boy out to you.

IMG

johnnykonami

Grats NW, and thanks again Desh for having the raffle!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Oh hey, how about that!  =D>

But 1/5 odds due to lack of interest, so... Alrighty, PM forthcoming.

Turbotracks

Thunderbolts first down!

NightWolve

My Dungeon Explorer Huey arrived today so thanks be to you Mr. Desh. Looks like the poor thing took a good beating, but free is free and it survived - gave it a quick test with my TurboExpress.