@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

WINNER: Raffle for the new guys...BUSTER BROS

Started by bob, 03/02/2015, 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Just to show that we are not all jerks around here (well, not all the item anyway) I'm raffling of a complete in case Buster Bros for the new members.  I realize some of the new folks may have just found this place and might have small collections.

Anyway, only a few rules:
-150 post count MAXIMUM at time of entry
-Joint date must be no earlier than October 1, 2014
-Only shipping to USA 48 states

You must clearly state your entry and provide the date you joined.
Don't just post something like "cool raffle" or "thanks" if you want to be included.

I will draw a winner in a week to 10 days.
Welcome to PCEFX!

ENTRANTS:
TurboBlade77
TurboGrafx
Ultron
Sapicco
MNKyDeth
ngagne

WINNER:
There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1.MNKyDeth
2.TurboBlade77
3.Sapicco
4.Ultron
5.TurboGrafx
6.ngagne

Timestamp: 2015-03-14 04:42:43 UTC

DeshDildo

Cool idea galam!  I just may have to steal this idea in the future.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

roflmao

Dicer

cr8zykuban0

very jealous! awesome raffle! i'm a new guy. can i join?

xcrement5x

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/02/2015, 11:03 PMvery jealous! awesome raffle! i'm a new guy. can i join?
It's up to galam, but you've been here for like 2+ years according to your registration info...
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

bob

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/02/2015, 11:03 PMvery jealous! awesome raffle! i'm a new guy. can i join?
and you are waaaaay over the post count MAXIMUM.

poponon

Hell I'll enter!! and I've brought some pasta as a peace offering

IMG

ToyMachine78

Wow. Very cool. The wife must really be giving it up this week. Lol

falz

Hi! I first posted yesterday but joined May 11 2014. I'd love to be in on it if somehow this qualifies me (this is my 8th post :)

I typically think of a raffle as people chipping in a few bucks to offset the cost of the item to the auctioneer- is that the case here?

poponon

Woops just reread the guidelines. I'm in Canada so I think I'm disqualified. Or if it tickles your pickle I can do shipping!

ToyMachine78

Quote from: poponon on 03/03/2015, 12:28 PMHell I'll enter!! and I've brought some pasta as a peace offering

IMG
Ughhhhh nasty! I just looked at the GIF. That's why I don't eat at Nulltards house. :-[

NintendoTwizer

Hmm... I wonder when my join date was..

NintendoTwizer

Dang, over a year ago.  Nevermind  :P

tiktektak

Nooooooooo, EU member here... :(
Other than that I fulfill all the requirements.

TurboBlade77

Please enter me in the drawing! Super new to the site here. TGX16 Fan since 1990.

warpig227

bob

Quote from: warpig227 on 03/06/2015, 01:46 PMwould love to enter!
registration was before October 1st.  sorry.

gamerslife

Nice hopefully someone that's been looking for this wins....I got mine awhile ago n it's fun for sure
The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. -Wooderson (AKA:Matthew McConaughey)

TurboGrafx

I would like to enter  :dance:

Member since February 09, 2015

warpig227

sorry for some reason i failed to see that part...  #-o

bob

esteban

Quote from: galam on 03/08/2015, 10:32 AMonly two legit entrants so far?
This is surprising. We can just keep bumping it in the hopes that more folks enter for this AWESOME game...

Ultron

I'd love to enter. I joined on Feb. 21, 2015 and live in the con US.

Just starting my collection!

Sapicco

Hi, I joined 2/23/15. I would love to be a part of the raffle!

MNKyDeth

Would love to enter this raffle.

I have never played this game and am sure I would enjoy it.

Date Registered: February 25, 2015, 07:40:15 AM
I live in Michigan and I am pretty sure my post count is still fairly low here.

I should have the rest of my parts to recap and replace the lens on my US Duo later today actually. Recently just took my Duo out of storage as I was feeling like playing some of the older games.

ngagne

Count me in. I still haven't been able to find my first HU card in the yard sales/flea markets around here. Thanks for being generous Galam!

blueraven

Nice one, galam. Good luck to all the entrants!

Medic_wheat

I am new but clearly post to much lol

Sapicco

This site is really a great community. Glad to see all the love for nec

jakeri

never mind i live in europe :P

esteban

Quote from: jakeri on 03/12/2015, 07:56 PMnever mind i live in europe :P
I am sorry. Nulltard asked me to tell you about this:

bob

MNKyDeth

Wow, I just PM'd back.

I have mostly lurked since I joined... Reading all the great info on this forum on how to repair the US Duo. I had an item the USPS miss shipped so I am waiting a few days longer it seems for the two pieces I need to fix my Duo.

I am so crazy pumped now cause of this. Time to party with a beer. Thanks Galam very very nice of you for this raffle.

esteban

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 03/15/2015, 01:31 AMWow, I just PM'd back.

I have mostly lurked since I joined... Reading all the great info on this forum on how to repair the US Duo. I had an item the USPS miss shipped so I am waiting a few days longer it seems for the two pieces I need to fix my Duo.

I am so crazy pumped now cause of this. Time to party with a beer. Thanks Galam very very nice of you for this raffle.
It is a lot of fun. Great, solid, honest fun.

Have a friend join and it gets even better.

geise

Quote from: gamerslife on 03/06/2015, 02:48 PMNice hopefully someone that's been looking for this wins....I got mine awhile ago n it's fun for sure
Heh.  I put up a WTB Buster Bros. sale last year.  No one was able to help.  I finally scored this amazing game again outside the forum.

Mad props to Galam for putting up one of the best 2 player games on the Turbo.

MNKyDeth

Well, the really nice thing is, that my fiance... getting married this coming August... Also plays games, but she only plays old school games on two button controllers IE the NES. So the Duo works great for her to try to new things.

Some reason she just can't or does not want to get used to modern controllers, but this is one of the reasons I went to get my Duo out of storage so we could play these amazing games.

I am hoping she gets into Bomberman and both of the Dungeon Explorer's with me as well as this game. Oh and Double Dungeons... I havn't played that in forever.

geise

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 03/16/2015, 07:56 AMWell, the really nice thing is, that my fiance... getting married this coming August... Also plays games, but she only plays old school games on two button controllers IE the NES. So the Duo works great for her to try to new things.

Some reason she just can't or does not want to get used to modern controllers, but this is one of the reasons I went to get my Duo out of storage so we could play these amazing games.

I am hoping she gets into Bomberman and both of the Dungeon Explorer's with me as well as this game. Oh and Double Dungeons... I havn't played that in forever.
Sounds like you have an awesome fiance.  Hold onto that one.  She'll dig the game.  It really is a ton of fun on 2 player.

MNKyDeth

WOOt... Just received the game in the mail. Many many thanks Galam. I actually thought it was my new HOP-M3 pickup lens at first but was very pleasantly surprised it was the game.