RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Hot Raffle Part Deux: galam's DE box || Wiener chosen!

Started by o.pwuaioc, 03/05/2015, 09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o.pwuaioc

Up for raffle is one Dungeon Explorer box cardboard box. galam sent me this game, but the cardboard life is not for me. Some of yous for whatever reason love collecting biodegradable stiffened paper, so this here thing is for you.

Rules for entry: No douchenozzles, vulture resellers, VGA fans/fiends, or only here for the marketplace. Must have 250+ posts to enter, or 100+ posts if this is your first or second raffle.

Drawing March 22nd.

Entrants:

Desh
jelloslug
hoobs88
xcrement5x
dallaspattern
Keith Courage
schweaty
Medic wheat
wildfruit
NightWolve
DamonPlus
seieienbu
Reno5
elderbroom

cr8zykuban0

goood raffle!  got the box for this one though

NecroPhile

I don't think I have this box, so please sign me up.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

DeshDildo

TG game boxes and any console box makes me feel warm and fuzzy and DE is one of my favorite games.  Please add me if I fit the non-douche requirements.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

jelloslug

That one is better than mine.  If I win I will raffle my box.

bob

so much box being given away, it's like a whorehouse in here.

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

xcrement5x

I don't have the box for this either, so please allow me to enter. :)
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esadajr

+1 for the raffle. I'm a douche so don't enter me.
Gaming since 1985

dallaspattern

Keith Courage

I don't own any boxes but like this game. I'd like to enter

schweaty

got the game.  dont have the box.  i'm in por favor

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: galam on 03/06/2015, 10:12 AMso much box being given away, it's like a whorehouse in here.
Wouldn't that imply that whores just give it away for free?  :-"

Medic_wheat

Yeah sure add me. I like me some cardboard

bob

Quote from: guest on 03/07/2015, 12:47 PM
Quote from: galam on 03/06/2015, 10:12 AMso much box being given away, it's like a whorehouse in here.
Wouldn't that imply that whores just give it away for free?  :-"
Whores do. Professionals dont.

wildfruit

Please sign me up, my DE Hu in jewel case would like a place to sleep.

NecroPhile

Please remove me from the list.  I was wrong, I do have this box.  :oops:

I don't know if it's a sign of advanced collectardism that I don't remember what all I have, or if it's early onset alzheimers.

NightWolve

I'll sign up. Just won a loose HuCard of DE from Desh so might as well try to complete it with corresponding box.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/09/2015, 09:49 AMPlease remove me from the list.  I was wrong, I do have this box.  :oops:

I don't know if it's a sign of advanced collectardism that I don't remember what all I have, or if it's early onset alzheimers.
Both?  :P

NecroPhile

DeshDildo

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/09/2015, 09:49 AMPlease remove me from the list.  I was wrong, I do have this box.  :oops:

The only thing that's worse is when you buy something, bring it home and then realize you already have it when you go to put it in it's place.  Ask me how I know.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Damon Plus

I have everything for Dungeon Explorer except the outer box. In other games I wouldn't care, but this is one I'd like to have complete. Add me please.

seieienbu

I feel mega guilty asking to sign up for this raffle given that I recall tearing open this particular box when I got the game years back.  That being said, having recently picked up a couple of boxes I must say there's something oddly satisfying about having the games full and complete.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

reno5

elderbroom

Obey is the only cardboard I make a moderate attempt to acquire.  So please add me in for this.  Thanks
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

o.pwuaioc

The randomizer has spoken. Congrats to jelloslug!

jelloslug
NightWolve
DamonPlus
wildfruit
Desh
schweaty
hoobs88
elderbroom
Keith Courage
xcrement5x
dallaspattern
Reno5
seieienbu
Medic wheat

Timestamp: 2015-04-01 06:00:46 UTC

jelloslug

Go away for a few days and look at what happens!