VC Forum Closure Notice

Started by PCEngineFX, 03/19/2015, 12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Get in your last words - I will be officially closing down this forum any day now and archiving it for future generations.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

PCEngineHell

You may want to clarify that a little better. This part of the forum, or the entire forum?

Sarumaru

PCEngineFX

Just this forum for virtual console....not the entire forum 😊
IMG
IMG

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 03/19/2015, 01:04 AMJust this forum for virtual console....not the entire forum 😊
Holy shit.  I thought you were shutting down the forums for a minute there.

PCEngineFX

If I was, the announcement would be all over the place, not just here.
IMG
IMG

Bloufo

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/19/2015, 01:35 AMHoly shit.  I thought you were shutting down the forums for a minute there.
I assume that's how most people will initially interpret it as well.

Imagine the regulars after seen that thread title.
Can you say "WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS" :lol:

ClodBusted

Why do you want the VC section to be closed? The virtual console is still available for Wii, as well as Turbo/PCE games.

PCEngineFX

Discussion about this topic has slowed to a level that I feel is not justified to keep the section active any longer.
IMG
IMG

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 03/19/2015, 01:38 AMIf I was, the announcement would be all over the place, not just here.
Sure.  But when I visit the forum, I just hit the "show unread posts since last visit" button, rather than checking each sub-forum individually.  So I didn't immediately realize that I was in the "virtual console" sub.

ClodBusted

Okay, so how about moving all the posts from the VC subforum to the other subforums?

PCEngineFX

Quote from: guest on 03/19/2015, 12:19 PMOkay, so how about moving all the posts from the VC subforum to the other subforums?
Rather just move the forum into the archive area, that way all related posts remain together.
IMG
IMG

ClodBusted