OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

SOLD OUT: PCE/Turbografx RGB THS7374 amps and cables

Started by mickcris, 04/01/2015, 10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickcris

Quote from: guest on 12/03/2018, 06:38 PMI am the one who noticed this :-". Maybe I should have contacted you directly but I wanted to make sure that I was correct in my findings.
thanks for pointing it out and figuring out what was causing it.  Someone pointed me to your post. i did put the same post on all other forums i was selling these on. 

someone had mentioned earlier this year (i think) that they thought it was running hot, but i didnt think too much of it at the time as they were the 1st to mention it.  thinking back i should have looked into it at the time.

NightWolve

Quote from: mickcris on 11/29/2018, 11:55 AMYou can fix this by lifting that leg.  Here is pic with an arrow pointing to the pin that needs lifted
IMG
I found it easiest to just de-solder that side of the IC, lift/break off the leg, then re solder that side down.
That's too bad, one little mistake on what looks like an otherwise professionally-designed/built board.