Help me get Ikaruga for the gamecube

Started by bob, 04/11/2015, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Looking for it loose, complete, whatever. I just want it.
I would trade, buy, sexual favors, etc.

I just dont want to put $50 in the pocket of some ebay gouger.

xcrement5x

Quote from: galam on 04/11/2015, 08:37 PMLooking for it loose, complete, whatever. I just want it.

Are you looking for Dreamcast or Gamecube version?
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2015, 09:29 PM
Quote from: galam on 04/11/2015, 08:37 PMLooking for it loose, complete, whatever. I just want it.

Yeah, man, specificity is key, ya sexual punching bag.

Fun fact: I have them both and I'd give one to you for free if you weren't a raging dick. Hah.
IMG

bob

oh...gamecube

CGQuarterly

Quote from: galam on 04/11/2015, 11:12 PM

oh...gamecube
What do you have to trade?  I have a copy of the game that I don't really play.  I don't really want to sell it but I'd probably trade it.  Got any CIB Genesis games?  Interesting PSX longbox games?  An Avenue 6 pad?  Something else that I haven't thought of?

ClodBusted

Isn't that game still available on Xbox Live?

slinkyturd

I'd buy a copy of ebay and trade it to you for sexual favors.

p.s.
I'm into fisting. I want to reach both my hands into someone and start clapping to see if that person can tell what's going on. If that isn't worth Ikaruga, then I could be talked down to one hand and something like waving or a thumbs up.
70/95 US Turbochips

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

Quote from: slinkyturd on 04/18/2015, 06:14 AMI'd buy a copy of ebay and trade it to you for sexual favors.

p.s.
I'm into fisting. I want to reach both my hands into someone and start clapping to see if that person can tell what's going on. If that isn't worth Ikaruga, then I could be talked down to one hand and something like waving or a thumbs up.
A/S/L?

shonenx

Ill be headed back home to NYC end of MAY, a shop i frequented there had it for the longest time. Ill check for yah if this thread hasn't panned out, fisting/clap aside i mean.
You're Already Dead !!!

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: shonenx on 04/20/2015, 12:51 AM

Ill be headed back home to NYC end of MAY, a shop i frequented there had it for the longest time. Ill check for yah if this thread hasn't panned out, fisting/clap aside i mean.
Which shop? None around here that I've seen had it for a good price.

bob

no luck so far, i appreciate you checking.

shonenx

Quote from: guest on 04/20/2015, 01:32 AM

sorry for late reply VGNY - Video games New York in Saint Marks Place . They have some expensive prices tags some times , but I'm an 2 decade long customer they usually drop prices for me.
You're Already Dead !!!

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: shonenx on 05/07/2015, 11:25 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/20/2015, 01:32 AM

sorry for late reply VGNY - Video games New York in Saint Marks Place . They have some expensive prices tags some times , but I'm an 2 decade long customer they usually drop prices for me.
We need to be friends. :)

I only moved to the city two years ago. Before that, there was a Brooklyn shop that I always went to instead, Game Champ, but they're all closed down now.

bob