Darkwing Duck - Angry Video Game Nerd

Started by Gentlegamer, 05/13/2015, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Quote from: johnnykonami on 05/16/2015, 05:29 PMAs a fan of Namco overall, I am OK with Bravoman.  I don't think it's the best game they've ever made, but I wouldn't turn down a copy for my collection one day.  I also enjoyed seeing him in Namco X Capcom on the PS2 some time back alongside Wonder Momo:
Impossamole is a disappointment.  I am very much interested in the famous lineage behind the game, having been a huge Commodore 64 nut in my youth.  Monty on the Run and Auf Wiedersehen Monty, Impossamole's prequels, are both well loved platformers that both featured the whole "rooms with funny names" gimmick.  It lives on better through games like VVVVVV nowadays.
Bravoman and Momo, I didn't know they were in Namco X Capcom.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

johnnykonami

Quote from: esteban on 05/17/2015, 05:01 AM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 05/16/2015, 05:29 PMAs a fan of Namco overall, I am OK with Bravoman.  I don't think it's the best game they've ever made, but I wouldn't turn down a copy for my collection one day.  I also enjoyed seeing him in Namco X Capcom on the PS2 some time back alongside Wonder Momo:
Impossamole is a disappointment.  I am very much interested in the famous lineage behind the game, having been a huge Commodore 64 nut in my youth.  Monty on the Run and Auf Wiedersehen Monty, Impossamole's prequels, are both well loved platformers that both featured the whole "rooms with funny names" gimmick.  It lives on better through games like VVVVVV nowadays.
Yeah it's a pretty cool game if you enjoy crossovers like I do, not the deepest strategy title though.  There was a sequel (I think it is) on the 3DS called Project X Zone.  I've been holding out on a 3DS but one day I might pick it up.  Wanna try all those 3D Sega classics one day too.

whisper2053

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 05/15/2015, 03:13 PMIMG
Oh man. trainman666. I *thought* I recognized that name.

That's the guy I (and several others) lit into in the comments there for being an idiot. Good times! Thanks for reminding me  :dance:

Seriously, if you guys want some random lulz, keep reading the comment thread that starts just under where medic left off in his screenie. Guaranteed to make you simultaneously laugh and facepalm multiple times over!
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

Otaking

Quote from: whisper2053 on 05/18/2015, 09:24 AMSeriously, if you guys want some random lulz, keep reading the comment thread that starts just under where medic left off in his screenie. Guaranteed to make you simultaneously laugh and facepalm multiple times over!
That's funny, someone should screen capture the whole thing and post it here, I can't as I'm on my iPad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

whisper2053

Give me a bit and I'll try to get it all captured :)
IMG

whisper2053

There we go. I tried putting it into spoiler tabs due to it being so long, but that didn't seem to work so please bear with me here. It's a LONG read, but I'm guessing somebody here will wind up with coworkers wondering why they are laughing so hard today  :lol:

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: whisper2053 on 05/18/2015, 10:27 AMThere we go. I tried putting it into spoiler tabs due to it being so long, but that didn't seem to work so please bear with me here. It's a LONG read, but I'm guessing somebody here will wind up with coworkers wondering why they are laughing so hard today  :lol:
TLDR: People on youtube frequently leaving comments are often idiots.
--DragonmasterDan

whisper2053

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 05/18/2015, 10:55 AMTLDR: People on youtube frequently leaving comments are often idiots.
Yep.
IMG

Medic_wheat

You beat me to it but yours was put together a lot better.

whisper2053

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 05/18/2015, 11:34 AMYou beat me to it but yours was put together a lot better.
Stop deconstructing my posts!!!!!!!

:lol:
IMG

NecroPhile

Heh, that guy is a fucktard..... not that I'd expect anything less from an equesticle.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CrackTiger

I just skimmed like half that thread, but did he actually feel compelled many posts later to disprove Jibba's sarcastic dragon/pony sex logic? :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 05/18/2015, 01:55 PMI just skimmed like half that thread, but did he actually feel compelled many posts later to disprove Jibba's sarcastic dragon/pony sex logic? :P
Yesssss

ClodBusted

All that wasted time for writing comments, when the poor brony could have invested it in doing some obey and overthink his statement.

seieienbu

Wow.  I read that for entirely too long and then realized I was only halfway through.  What a loser.

Is the loser me!?  Is it Trainman666!?  YOU DECIDE!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

ClodBusted

I decide for more tits, please.
IMG
It's even related to this topic about birds in videogames.

esteban

NecroPhile

To really perfect that souless pit of despair look, she needs just a tad more eye makeup.

seieienbu

Yeah, totally related.  What's a good ornithology school to go to, anyway?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Psycho Punch

24 years old Dragon dong and My Little Pony fan gets feelings hurt because people were mean at him (by pointing out his opinion is literal crap when he knows nothing about the console he's talking about).

Why didn't I read the whole thing when I first saw it, it's a classic IMO :lol:

IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Medic_wheat

Basically his rant was:

IMG

With the Internet's response of:

IMG

Otaking

Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

tknjin

Quote from: esteban on 05/17/2015, 05:01 AM
Also tarosuke(youkai douchuuki) and Taira no Kagekiyo(from the genpei toumaden series) also are in the game :)

esteban

^ I guess Taira no Kagekiyo is the protagonist from Genpei Toumaden?

That's pretty neat, Namco has a rich history of games. I wish more companies would tap into their own history, even if only for bonus content.

CrackTiger

Quit being a whiner and stop making up stories to back up your conspiracy theories. You guys are just ma because you wish games were free and can't handle that the "fair market" is naturally balance by supply and demand.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

o.pwuaioc

I stopped after "dragon dick jabroni." That's just too much stupid for me. On the other hand, "Stop deconstructing my comments" is literally the best whining phrase I've heard since Jessi Slaughter's father threatened everyone with the cyber police.

Otaking

Quote from: guest on 05/19/2015, 01:22 PMI stopped after "dragon dick jabroni." That's just too much stupid for me.
I thought that bit was hilarious, I actually genuinely laughed out loud.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: guest on 05/19/2015, 01:10 PMThat's not the same huey.
The dog had its way with it. lol
Quote from: guest on 05/19/2015, 12:58 PMQuit being a whiner and stop making up stories to back up your conspiracy theories. You guys are just ma because you wish games were free and can't handle that the "fair market" is naturally balance by supply and demand.
I hardly call it "fair market", but hey whatever floats your boat. Rather than troll this thread further, I'll leave it at that.

xcrement5x

Quote from: HardcoreOtaku on 05/19/2015, 01:36 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/19/2015, 01:22 PMI stopped after "dragon dick jabroni." That's just too much stupid for me.
Lol, I agree.  The more I read it though I think Uncle Joey is Arkhan's alt account or something.  :P
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: guest on 05/19/2015, 02:54 PM
Quote from: HardcoreOtaku on 05/19/2015, 01:36 PM
Lol, I agree.  The more I read it though I think Uncle Joey is Arkhan's alt account or something.  :P
That part was hilarious. I meant that whole thread was just too stupid for me to continue reading any more. His viewpoint on life really boils my blood. "Wah! Wah! Don't contradict what I say! That hurts my feelings!"

esteban

QuoteQuit being a whiner and stop making up stories to back up your conspiracy theories. You guys are just ma because you wish games were free and can't handle that the "fair market" is naturally balance by supply and demand.
I hardly call it "fair market", but hey whatever floats your boat. Rather than troll this thread further, I'll leave it at that.

black_tiger was being sarcastic. :)

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: esteban on 05/19/2015, 05:33 PM
QuoteQuit being a whiner and stop making up stories to back up your conspiracy theories. You guys are just ma because you wish games were free and can't handle that the "fair market" is naturally balance by supply and demand.

black_tiger was being sarcastic. :)
As was I. :)
So uh, I didn't know Gentlegamer and Angry Video Game Nerd are one and the same that's news to me.

Gentlegamer

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 05/19/2015, 05:53 PMSo uh, I didn't know Gentlegamer and Angry Video Game Nerd are one and the same that's news to me.
Yeah, send me games to do episodes about.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

whisper2053

So, apparently this guy popped up in the comments of that AVGN video today. I dunno where these guys come from, but for anyone that knows me...this is friggin' HILARIOUS.

IMG
IMG

whisper2053

Quote from: guest on 05/20/2015, 06:46 PM
Quote from: whisper2053 on 05/20/2015, 05:21 PMSo, apparently this guy popped up in the comments of that AVGN video today. I dunno where these guys come from, but for anyone that knows me...this is friggin' HILARIOUS.

IMG
y? R u terrorist bruh?
Nope, retired Army with multiple combat tours over there.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: whisper2053 on 05/20/2015, 05:21 PMSo, apparently this guy popped up in the comments of that AVGN video today. I dunno where these guys come from, but for anyone that knows me...this is friggin' HILARIOUS.

IMG
Uhh you been trolled !? It's crazy it doesn't matter who you subscribe to there's all ways some nutjob on youtube.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Gentlegamer

Quote from: whisper2053 on 05/20/2015, 09:31 PMNope, retired Army with multiple combat tours over there.
What the @##% did you just $%^&ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the !@#$ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ^%$#ing words. You think you can get away with saying that ^%$# to me over the Internet? Think again, ^&*$er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're $#@!ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable #$% off the face of the continent, you little #$%!. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your @#$%ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you !@#$%&* idiot. I will !@#$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're !@#$ing dead, kiddo.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

o.pwuaioc

whisper2053

Quote from: TR0N on 05/21/2015, 04:09 AMUhh you been trolled !? It's crazy it doesn't matter who you subscribe to there's all ways some nutjob on youtube.
Somehow that invalidates the fact that I found humor in the situation?

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 05/21/2015, 11:58 AM
Quote from: whisper2053 on 05/20/2015, 09:31 PMNope, retired Army with multiple combat tours over there.
What the @##% did you just $%^&ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the !@#$ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ^%$#ing words. You think you can get away with saying that ^%$# to me over the Internet? Think again, ^&*$er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're $#@!ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable #$% off the face of the continent, you little #$%!. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your @#$%ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you !@#$%&* idiot. I will !@#$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're !@#$ing dead, kiddo.
Wut? I just said I was retired and thought it was funny. You guys are silly.
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

YO NIGGA IMA BEHEAD YOU.

HOW THAT FOR GORILLA WARFARE.

what did I just do.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

Quote from: whisper2053 on 05/21/2015, 06:32 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 05/21/2015, 04:09 AMUhh you been trolled !? It's crazy it doesn't matter who you subscribe to there's all ways some nutjob on youtube.
Somehow that invalidates the fact that I found humor in the situation?

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 05/21/2015, 11:58 AM
Wut? I just said I was retired and thought it was funny. You guys are silly.
I guess so if you found the comments on youtube silly.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

whisper2053

IMG

NightWolve

That was a great line 1:51 minutes into the video: "See, LJN was like a cat, and the NES library was its litter box... When the litter box gets too shitty, the cat shits somewhere else..." - So true, so many stinkers from LJN and I rented most of 'em as a kid. I'm still LMAO/in stitches over it! Yeah, episodes like this are why I still love James.

dallaspattern

I liked the shit-o-meter. Good episode.

ShadowKitty777

As soon as I saw the episode I had to see if a thread had been made here. I figured these forums were on top of it. I liked how he said the system didn't have as many turds on it. (I'm paraphrasing)