OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

JO Crystal Appreciation Thread

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 05/22/2015, 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

Ever since Hail drew our attention to the existence of "jo crystals" in the Random Picture thread, I've been fascinated by them. My first life experience with them, thanks to esteemed bro cjameslv, proved to me that they are in fact real.

chargeup.jpg

I cannot keep the confidence bestowed upon me by a charged crystal to myself. In fact, by its very nature, it must be shared (in order to recharge).  To this end, I have procured many jo crystals from a chinese mystic and have begun slowly sharing them with those whom I deem worthy.

This thread is the place where the worthy members of the Order of the JO Bro may share photos of their crystals.  I'll start.  This one is mine. Sorry it is so bright; it was freshly charged.  I'd recommend photographing uncharged crystals... the glowing essence isn't visible to the naked eye but the ccd/cmos sensors in digital cameras are hyper sensitive to it.

jocrystal.jpg

crystal.jpg
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cjameslv

I just realized we have some pretty huge crystals hangin from our necks int hat photo. No wonder we must practice so much to keep them charged up...

esteban

I don't understand why more folks haven't joined this conversation.

I guess they are too busy charging their crystals.

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

UPDATE: I am currently charging my crystal.

cjameslv

HailingTheThings

Need to jack charge by moonlight for full effect.

IMG
IMG

jtucci31

I have mine ready for easy access. I usually charge it up right before I start playing anything.
/2irrwvc.jpg

esteban

Yeah, I thought everybody knew you have to jack charge under moonlight to max out the crystal.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: esteban on 05/23/2015, 10:53 PMYeah, I thought everybody knew you have to jack charge under moonlight to max out the crystal.
Poor girl can't JO.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Nulltard on 05/24/2015, 12:31 AM
Quote from: guest on 05/23/2015, 11:54 PM
Quote from: esteban on 05/23/2015, 10:53 PMYeah, I thought everybody knew you have to jack charge under moonlight to max out the crystal.
Poor girl can't JO.
are you saying you have lady parts?? Google it, there are still methods that charge crystals.
No, but moon crystal girl does. My JO crystals get charged all the time.

Otaking

I was just watching a new video on the Game Chasers channel and I noticed Billy is wearing a JO Crystal!
But his one looks like it's dark blue, does that mean his is super charged?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: HardcoreOtaku on 05/26/2015, 06:27 AMI was just watching a new video on the Game Chasers channel and I noticed Billy is wearing a JO Crystal!
Like blue balls, blue crystals means they haven't been charged in a while. He needs to get at it!

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: HardcoreOtaku on 05/26/2015, 06:27 AMI was just watching a new video on the Game Chasers...

Watch the show more and you will soon find that there is a reason why his is so dark... so blue...

IMG
IMG

o.pwuaioc

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/26/2015, 06:08 PMThat video was disturbing.
I couldn't watch more than a minute. It boggles the mind.

wildfruit

I just charged mine twice in a row.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: wildfruit on 06/02/2015, 08:38 PMI just charged mine twice in a row.
Did you feel that psychic connection going on? Because I did.  :dance:

wildfruit

Quote from: guest on 06/02/2015, 08:43 PM
Quote from: wildfruit on 06/02/2015, 08:38 PMI just charged mine twice in a row.
Did you feel that psychic connection going on? Because I did.  :dance:
I still do!

esteban

Crystal recharging about to commence in...5, 4, 3, tooooooooooooooooooooo...

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/21/2015, 08:08 PMBUMP

you know who you are... all 4 of you.  Post your crystal pics now or I'll post the ashleymadison.com leaked pics of you crystal charging...

ball is in your court.
You're an AshleyMadison.com leaked pics of you crystal charging...
IMG

sirhcman

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/21/2015, 08:08 PMBUMP

you know who you are... all 4 of you.  Post your crystal pics now or I'll post the ashleymadison.com leaked pics of you crystal charging...

ball is in your court.
lol, idle threat

DeshDildo

I'm having a hard time getting my crystal charged, it's so limp and weak.  Perhaps it is do to the energy I spent popping caps and stabbing my way through the ghetto to procure these great examples of obey today.

IMG
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

esteban

Quote from: Desh on 07/21/2015, 10:58 PMI'm having a hard time getting my crystal charged, it's so limp and weak.  Perhaps it is do to the energy I spent popping caps and stabbing my way through the ghetto to procure these great examples of obey today.

IMG
I just charged up my JO Crystal looking at the photo you shared.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand strokes.

Thank you.

Sherlock Holmes gets me sweaty.

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

bob

I'm keeping my crystal sealed until I meet nulltard in person.  I've been told that the first charge is the best.

/jobro.jpg

LostFlunky

If any of you notice your crystal glowing, that is just me...  just carry on, I won't be long...

Arkhan Asylum

how do you guys think I made the glow in the dark Atlanteans
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/29/2017, 10:52 AMShould I bring more of these for MGC goers? Still stings that not every lucky recipient posted here. -_-
Stings.

:)

This was a sticker I had in fourth grade:

"I've been Stung by Sting."

It was from an educational magazine, and it was supposed to appeal to kids, so it also included:

"Of it's too LOUD, then you're too OLD."

I loved that damn sticker sheet.

I wish I still had the SOLID GOLD sticker. I think it was referring to a certified gold record?

Or was it referring to classic disco songs?

I still don't know.

Dicer

Chargin this bad boy right now, then apparently it's time to do some dusting...

IMG

SuperGrafx

All this talk of JO Crystals makes me feel like I'm missing out something special.

Where can I obtain one of these treasured items?

ToyMachine78

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 02/03/2017, 10:07 PMAll this talk of JO Crystals makes me feel like I'm missing out something special.

Where can I obtain one of these treasured items?
Under the turbob table at MGC, that's where Nulltard will be.

esteban

CURRENTLY CHARGING JO CRYTAL.

HuCARD in slot: Kung Fu

CD in tray: It Came From the Desert

sirhcman

esteban

Currently charging JO KRYSTALL...

HuCARD in slot: Hany and Lemon

CD in tray: ROM ROM Karaoke (volume ???)

ClodBusted

How about putting it on your steering wheel, like this?

IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/03/2017, 06:54 AMHow about putting it on your steering wheel, like this?

IMG
Hahahhahhahahha.

Bouncing Betty has nothing on this....

Arkhan Asylum

the irony of it being an ankh inside that thing.

what a dildo
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

xcrement5x

Shameless repost from the Random Pictures Thread because I don't think Nulltard saw it:

IMG
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

*as I type this, I am recharging my jo crystal*