The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

WTB Turrican No longer needed

Started by BigusSchmuck, 06/04/2015, 10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigusSchmuck

Damn you esteban! Now I wants this game. Don't care if its loose, complete or whatever just as long as it works. Might even throw in a dot matrix printer for Nulltard on this one. So uh yeah, I would like this game.
No longer needed, thanks guys!

esteban

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/04/2015, 10:26 AMDamn you esteban! Now I wants this game. Don't care if its loose, complete or whatever just as long as it works. Might even throw in a dot matrix printer for Nulltard on this one. So uh yeah, I would like this game.
The cover art is the only fun/entertaining element of this game.

Old_Rover is the only bastard crazy enough to beat this game (legitimately, I believe).

I tried to beat this game without any FAQs/guides, but after many years, I finally acknowledged that I did not find the game endearing enough to suffer further.

There are games that are technically "worse" than Turrican, but they have some charm to them.

For me, Turrican is bland/sterile and lacks charm.

I always try to find something good to say about a game...so, Turrican is 100% superior to BALLISTIX. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: esteban on 06/04/2015, 12:46 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/04/2015, 10:26 AMDamn you esteban! Now I wants this game. Don't care if its loose, complete or whatever just as long as it works. Might even throw in a dot matrix printer for Nulltard on this one. So uh yeah, I would like this game.
The cover art is the only fun/entertaining element of this game.

Old_Rover is the only bastard crazy enough to beat this game (legitimately, I believe).

I tried to beat this game without any FAQs/guides, but after many years, I finally acknowledged that I did not find the game endearing enough to suffer further.

There are games that are technically "worse" than Turrican, but they have some charm to them.

For me, Turrican is bland/sterile and lacks charm.

I always try to find something good to say about a game...so, Turrican is 100% superior to BALLISTIX. :)
Well I played the Commodore 64 version years ago hence the reason why I was asking for the turbo version. :)

CGQuarterly

Turrican is awesome.  Don't listen to Este.

Edit: If you want the definitive version, get it on the Amiga.

WELCOME TO TURRICAN.  AHAHAHAHAH...

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PCEngineHell

You don't want to buy Turrican. Seriously, you don't.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/04/2015, 09:14 PMYou don't want to buy Turrican. Seriously, you don't.
Not even for 2Ā¢? lol
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/04/2015, 08:01 PMTurrican is awesome.  Don't listen to Este.

I'm not so sure if my wife would appreciate me bringing anymore old computer stuff into the house. Especially when I got dot matrix printers that need to be sold.

Galder

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/04/2015, 08:01 PMTurrican is awesome.  Don't listen to Este.

Amiga + Turricans = <3

CGQuarterly

Amiga Turrican:
TurboGrafx Turrican:

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Nulltard on 06/05/2015, 04:37 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/04/2015, 10:26 AMMight even throw in a dot matrix printer for Nulltard on this one. So uh yeah, I would like this game.
Sweet! I've been wanting a dot matrix printer so i can make me some repro cd case inserts. :lol:
Be sure to put them on eBay for $25!
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

ClodBusted

Turri can what Nintendon't.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: guest on 06/05/2015, 08:06 PMIMG
lol. A side of Combat Basketball and Falcon and I'm set! :P

BigusSchmuck

Still looking guys. ;)