FS: PC Engine XSC Bundle

Started by gbapalyer, 06/17/2015, 02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbapalyer

hey guys and gals,

for sale are the following items

PC Engine Memories Turbo Duo Edition CIB Sealed (includes Godzilla, Bonk 3, Dynastic Hero, Dungeon Explorer 2) + Coin + Cards

89€

PC Engine XSC Bundle CIB Sealed (includes Xak 3, Startling Odyssey 2, Cycho Rider)

79€

these PC Engine games are repros but perfectly made with manuals. those RPGs are in english too and the games from the turbo duo collection have colorful manuals for the first time! their original us counterparts didnt have that!

all prices include shipping trackable from germany.

thanks a lot
gbaplayer
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

VenomMacbeth

What with all the drama over Tobias, the maker of these repros, I think you'll have a hard time moving this stuff here.  Good luck, though
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

gbapalyer

i know but iam trying, and its cheaper ;)

PCEngineHell

Quote from: gbapalyer on 06/17/2015, 02:05 AMthese PC Engine games are repros but perfectly made with manuals.
How do you know they are perfectly made if they are new/sealed? Are you an alt-account of, or friend of Tobias? Also, lower the asking price, it is too high for these things.

gbapalyer

i own the XSC bundle twice and opened one. ;)

price lowered but i cannot go any lower...sorry... :(

bob

BigusSchmuck

That's a little much for repros bud. Especially when there is such a dark cloud hanging over tobias's warez.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/19/2015, 12:05 AMThat's a little much for repros bud. Especially when there is such a dark cloud hanging over tobias's warez.
It is still sealed and is 30€ cheaper than buying from pce works. sounds like a good deal for someone interested in the set to me

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/19/2015, 12:05 AMThat's a little much for repros bud. Especially when there is such a dark cloud hanging over tobias's warez.
Yeah, $25 for a poorly printed case insert seems more reasonable, especially when it is passed off as real.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

CGQuarterly

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 06/19/2015, 08:29 AM
It is still sealed and is 30€ cheaper than buying from pce works. sounds like a good deal for someone interested in the set to me
Yup.  This is a decent-enough deal for someone who was considering buying the set directly from PCE Works.

PCEngineHell

Yeah the current lower price is a much better deal, especially on the US games boxset.

gbapalyer

Turbo Duo Box set sold, XSC still available.

gbapalyer

nobody? come on its a damn fair price ;)