The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

WTB: Duo-R or RX for friend

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 06/21/2015, 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

Hey.  Looking for a non-shitty Duo-R or RX, preferably RGB modded and/or region modded.

A friend is after one.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

wilykat

Why region modded?  TurboEverdrive is likely cheaper than many of hard to find USA games.  Off hand, I can't think of any overly expensive HuCard game that are USA exclusive, almost all of the expensive games are Japanese.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: wilykat on 06/21/2015, 11:34 PMWhy region modded?  TurboEverdrive is likely cheaper than many of hard to find USA games.  Off hand, I can't think of any overly expensive HuCard game that are USA exclusive, almost all of the expensive games are Japanese.
Just incase he finds real USA cards in the wild, basically.

plus if he wants to play Dungeon Explorer or Neutopia, he can't read Japanese
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Bardoly

Tell him to get one front Keith Courage.  I love the region-modded s-video-modded duo-r that I got from him.

Groover

I got mine from an ebay seller that seems to have a new one up about once a week. I love the RGB mod on it. I think I'm going to get my US Duo rgb modded as well.
IMG