RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

wtb: NA-Exclusive TG-16 / Duo games

Started by dangdang, 08/01/2015, 04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangdang

Hi,

I'm working on a small collection of officially released NA-exclusive tg16/duo games and am looking to buy or trade for a few of these. Condition-wise, I am looking for hucard or cd in original jewel case with manual, and do not want or care about cardboard boxes too much. Items should be tested working.

darkwing duck
talespin
addams family
camp california
yo, bro
night creatures
ghost manor
falcon
gunboat
john madden football
bonk 3 CD: Bonk's Big Adventure
beyond shadowgate
it came from the desert
impossamole
order of the griffon
battle royale
champions forever boxing
3-in-1 Pack-in Disc (still looking for GoT manual)

(note: this is what i think all of the US-exclusives are, in case anyone is interested in knowing or has a corrections to offer..)

Please pm me if you're interested in discussing a deal or trade.

I primarily collect japanese pc engine titles so i have some nice rare hucards to trade including a gunhed special edition.

I also have cib games for sms, sfc, neogeo, mega drive (jp), and a new in box us snes super set available for the higher end trades if you're into nintendo shit.

dangdang

Quote from: guest on 08/01/2015, 04:28 PMHowdy Dang! I forgot that you had an account here. Good luck on your NA exclusive quest.
Thanks Null. Now sell me some shit.  8)

bob

i have a disc that came from from the desert if interested.  i cleaned all the sand off

esteban

I have some HuCARDs that came from the desert. The jewel boxes are scuffed and the manuals are dusty, with an occasional grain of sand, but I'll sell them to you cheap.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp