RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Crystal Oscillator for pc engine

Started by choijimmy, 08/07/2015, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

choijimmy

Hi Guys,

  Any idea where can I buy the Crystal Oscillator for pc engine?
The part number is CXO-046B 21.4772mhz

Thanks!
Jimmy

choijimmy

I found it from one china supplier  :D   Let me know if anyone need some

SephirothTNH

Quote from: guest on 08/08/2015, 12:56 AMI got my crystals from china, too! True story.
Pre charged?

choijimmy

Got those crystal oscillator, please let me know if anyone needs it. I can send out some for free as long as you are not resell it  :P

Supercom32

Quote from: choijimmy on 08/16/2015, 12:51 AMGot those crystal oscillator, please let me know if anyone needs it. I can send out some for free as long as you are not resell it  :P
PM'ed  :-k

HyperionAlpha

Quote from: SephirothTNH on 08/08/2015, 01:07 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/08/2015, 12:56 AMI got my crystals from china, too! True story.
Pre charged?
When I charged my crystals this is all that happened.