RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

How much is this worth?

Started by wilykat, 08/21/2015, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilykat

IMG

Card only, doesn't play at all in my TG-16 or TE, cleaned it a lot so I suspect it is 100% dead.  CNN mentioned video game could be worth as much as $18,342,543 so I wanted to check before I sell it for 10x the highest suggested value.

PS not a real how much it is worth post, just picking on those noobs asking how much it's worth we've been getting lately.

escarioth

insert the game into a sega master front slut, i heard while power is on,
it MIGHT unlock a secret level in sonic 3 with knuckles

oh and do that
while using the snes bazooka vertically as a chair :D

you might be lucky i heard only some rare ones do that.  8)
try it and tell us about it ! it might worth double the price you've said  :dance:
US Hucards     :  86/94 (1 repro)
US CD-games  : 40/44 (3 repros)
total complete with boxes 54/111

fsa

You should get it graded before asking!
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

GreatBlue Swirlof99

Wow what a great and rare game you have there it's better than all 2.5 million copies of it! Wow!what a troll  #-o
The Dreamcast is still alive, so go play it before it kills your family!

GreatBlue Swirlof99

Quote from: guest on 08/21/2015, 10:08 AM
Quote from: GreatBlueSwirlof99 on 08/21/2015, 09:38 AMWow what a great and rare game you have there it's better than all 2.5 million copies of it! Wow!what a troll  #-o
I kno rite!? What a troll indeed.

I want to give you the benefit of a doubt, but man... are you sure you're not a dupe account Arkhan made to personify the archetype he rants about? :D
I'm my own member, this isn't anyones troll account it's mine!

xcrement5x

Quote from: GreatBlueSwirlof99 on 08/21/2015, 10:10 AM
Quote from: Nulltard on 08/21/2015, 10:08 AM
Quote from: GreatBlueSwirlof99 on 08/21/2015, 09:38 AMWow what a great and rare game you have there it's better than all 2.5 million copies of it! Wow!what a troll  #-o
I kno rite!? What a troll indeed.

I want to give you the benefit of a doubt, but man... are you sure you're not a dupe account Arkhan made to personify the archetype he rants about? :D
I'm my own member, this isn't anyones troll account it's mine!
I'm my own member too sometimes.  But only when I'm alone, have an internet connection, and no one is looking.  :-$
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

GreatBlue Swirlof99

Quote from: escarioth on 08/21/2015, 07:32 AMinsert the game into a sega master front slut
Just wanted to point out(I'm suprised no one saw this) but you wrote slut instead of slot! Not to be a spelling Nazi but it's kinda gross(slut not the mistake, ok?)!

NecroPhile

Not a typo.  Sega Cards are notoriously trampy and prefer anal (a.k.a. pre-genny brown).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

grolt

Quote from: guest on 08/21/2015, 01:36 PMNot a typo.  Sega Cards are notoriously trampy and prefer anal (a.k.a. pre-genny brown).
As someone who has been the sole owner of all my SEGA MyCards growing up, I resent that.  They've remained monogamous with my system and my system only.
I'm a notorious strange man.