OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Core Grafx II Raffle - U Pay Shipping (console only)

Started by SamIAm, 08/29/2015, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamIAm

The used gaming gods have smiled on me recently, and I think I should pass along the good fortune.

I don't need the Core Grafx II that came with that set. I just don't. Therefore, I'll raffle the thing, but there are three catches if you want to enter:

1. You pay shipping. Call me stingy, but I'm in Japan, and most of you are in the US. I estimate that this will fall in the $25 range to send.
2. You must have a post count over 100 and have a member registration date no more recent than March 1st of this year.
3. I reserve the right to decline entries anyway if, for example, it seems that you have been active only in the trading forums, or if you posted like a maniac for a month in 2007 and have been gone ever since.

Basically, I want this to go to a community member who will actually use it, possibly an owner of a US system who would like to play Japanese games in stereo and not need a Hucard converter or a Turbo Booster. I'm not going to ask you to prove anything there, but seriously, please don't enter just to decorate your shelf.

If you only have one system at the moment, then having a backup is not unreasonable, so I won't frown upon entering for that purpose.

It's officially by itself - no AV cable, no AC adapter, no controller.

I hope we can find it a good home.

Thank you!

Drawing will happen on September 7th, when I wake up. That'll be around 8:00 AM Japan time.

Entries:

1. Dicer
2. wildfruit
3. johnnykonami
4. pulstar
5. BigusSchmuck
6. MotherGunner
7. wilykat
8. Sarumaru
9. majors
10. reno5
11. bozo55
12. Bardoly
13. cabbage
14. Lost Monkey

Dicer

I'd totally be down for a lucky Core Grafx II, save me the trouble of modding a white PCE for use as a secondary HU card unit on another TV.

Kindly enter me in this raffle, thank you.

SamIAm

wildfruit

Please sign me up.
Intent: To have a spare just in case, for my beefcase.

ClodBusted

Man, the Coregrafx-II, you Sir are amazing. What a nice piece of hardware.

I can't deny I'd like to own one, but I've already got a region modded Duo. So I don't really need a CG-II.

johnnykonami

This is a really generous raffle, thank you for having it!  I was planning on having my duo modded with a country switch one day, but have since reconsidered and I've always wanted to get one of these.  I'd love to get in on it!

o.pwuaioc

I'm in ClodBuster's shoes. I have no need, and probably shouldn't take it even as a backup. Serious Turbo kudos for this though. $25 shipped is a great price for the base console.

pulstar

If I'm eligible, I'd like to enter. I'm in the middle of modding a Ten No Koe II to JAMMA and was on the look out for a base Hucard system to play some of the Huey shooters in a cab. :D
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

BigusSchmuck

Hey sign me up! I could use a small unit for my guest bedroom in my new house! Thanks :)

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

wilykat

Dicer

If I win by some form of a miracle (I have horrible luck with OBEY raffles) I'll do a give away for the white base PCE I have here as I know someone will have a use for it.

Been meaning to do another raffle just need to right time and stuff to give away :P

GohanX

Opethian

kudos and turbokarma 2 u
don't need this but awesome of you samiam
IMG

Sarumaru

majors

Core 2, nice. Should not be too hard to track down a PSU for it, already have extra A/V's. No such thing as too much obey. Please enter me.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

reno5

bozo55

If I win I'll pet and pat and love the Core II forever  :oops:

SamIAm

Gentlegamer

I'm bookmarking this thread to show collectards and resellers what is meant by community.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

johnnykonami

Even if I don't win I think I'm gonna try and buy one of these soon, I have always wanted some variation of the original PCE form factor just to play Japanese Hueys on.

Bardoly

Kudos to you for this great raffle, and sign me up please!

cabbage

Sign me up, if you please. Very kind of you to share the good fortune~
I've been meaning to get a core model...need that expansion port for some tinkering!

LostFlunky

Please sign me up for this raffle - I need Japanese hardware.  Most appreciated BTW.

SamIAm

IMG

Congratulations to Dicer!

To everyone else, better luck next time!

Bardoly

Congratulations Dicer, and thanks again for this awesome raffle, SamIAm!

johnnykonami

Dicer

THE CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTED!!!

Thanks all, look for a raffle coming soon from me ;)

LostFlunky

Congrats Dicer! 

Thanks for the raffle SamIam!

pulstar

My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

seieienbu

Congrats Dicer.  I hope it serves you well for many games in the future.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

bozo55

cr8zykuban0

Dicer

SamIAm

reno5

BigusSchmuck

esteban

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 09/08/2015, 02:56 AMif im not too late, enter me? thanks!
You have been entered in the raffle.

Good luck!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Dicer