Shada English translation patch (released)

Started by cabbage, 09/28/2015, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cabbage

Here is the (long overdue) English translation patch for Makai Hakkenden Shada. Enjoy!

Many thanks to:
shubibiman for translating the script into English
onionzoo for additional translations
Necromancer and Dicer for testing

Note: The game doesn't support the internal backup memory. The save and load functions will not retain data when you power off the console, so be sure to make a note of your password before you quit playing!

Download: Makai Hakkenden Shada (English v1.0).zip

NecroPhile

Sweet!  I happy to see you got 'er salvaged from the hdd woes and finished up.

Though primitive and a bit rough around the edges, y'all should give it a chance.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

elmer

Congratulations for getting it all finished, and thanks!  :D

PukeSter

Thanks a lot Cabbage! I really appreciate all your hard work.

Any plans to translate other games?

NightWolve

Dicer

TY Cabbage sorry for falling off the project at one point, life got in the way a bit...

Glad to see it out, congrats :)

Arjak

Awesome! I'll have to give this a try when I get the chance.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Thank you Cabbage, Shubibiman, Onionzoo, NecroPhile & Dicer for making this possible!!
IMG

jtucci31

This is great news! Can't wait to play it. Thanks cabbage!

esteban

Thank shubi for the English translation!

Woohoo!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

deubeul

A big Thank you to Cabbage and other folks involved, each PcE translation is a f***ing event!!

The save issue is not a big deal for me as I'm going to play it on my 3.5" GT   :wink:

SuperPlay

Great stuff, thanks for the work on this :-)

poponon

ccovell

Good job!

I just wanted to post because I found it funny to see the words "Cabbage Patch" so near each other.    :mrgreen:

cabbage

Quote from: ccovell on 09/29/2015, 11:56 PMI just wanted to post because I found it funny to see the words "Cabbage Patch" so near each other.    :mrgreen:
Ha! I didn't think of that  :lol:

shubibiman

Great news ! I hope it was not too difficult to correct my approximate english as I sometimes felt that my translation was not very accurate. I hope everyone will enjoy this ;)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

deubeul

Finished the game, it was short but good!

Thanks again guys, I would certainly never have played it if not for the translation.

And Shubi, your frenchy english was perfect for me ;)

SamIAm

Always happy to see another translation! Thanks, guys!

TurboXray

Thank you so much for this Cabbage! I'll be playing this over the weekend with my son. Woot!

Bernie

Awesome, another game to try on an EverDrive!  Thanks for all your efforts!