OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Hello from Mexico!

Started by TheNgRO, 09/30/2015, 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNgRO

Hi everybody

greetings from Mexico,

Looking in a reviews videos, I'm very new on TG-16/PCE, and i really want to know of how i can get one, because i like shmups games,

Anyone knows how can i start to get one system, any tutorial or anything of how can i start

NecroPhile

Check with turbokon and keith courage to see if they have any available, otherwise snag one off ebay or yahoo auctions.  Welcome aboard and good luck in your quest.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

Que pasa amigo? Obedece al PC Engine.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: TheNgRO on 09/30/2015, 07:11 PMHi everybody

greetings from Mexico,

Looking in a reviews videos, I'm very new on TG-16/PCE, and i really want to know of how i can get one, because i like shmups games,

Anyone knows how can i start to get one system, any tutorial or anything of how can i start
Welcome, comrade :)

Here is a table of all the shoot-em-ups:

https://archives.tg-16.com/complete_list_of_tg16_pce_shooters.htm

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

LostFlunky

Welcome!  What does your name mean?  Is that a fun word puzzle like "LostMnkey"?

TheNgRO

I read on another web about the best option is getting a Japanese turbo duo and modding, i don't have interest on rpg or another game with texts, only the shumps and maybe the Bonks games

esadajr

Que onda Negro. A DuoR is your best bet. I wouldnt bother with region modding. All the great games were released for the PC Engine.
Gaming since 1985

Artemio

I'm also from Mexico,  indeed importing is the only option.

A duo would be perfect,  other options are great as well but might require more work or system cards.

You don't need to mod, cd games are region free and the hucard ones can be played with an adapter. But since you only want shooters, you might get them all in their original Japanese version.

Warbucks

TheNgRO

I found some duo systems, the R is the white one isn´t?

what is the difference about the black duo?

esadajr

Quote from: TheNgRO on 10/01/2015, 12:25 PMI found some duo systems, the R is the white one isn´t?

The "black one" is the original Duo, which, unless it has been recapped the experts caution against it. The DuoR and the RX are the same except the RX originally came with a 6 button controller.
Gaming since 1985

TheNgRO

Quote from: esadajr on 10/01/2015, 12:38 PM
Quote from: TheNgRO on 10/01/2015, 12:25 PMI found some duo systems, the R is the white one isn´t?

The "black one" is the original Duo, which, unless it has been recapped the experts caution against it. The DuoR and the RX are the same except the RX originally came with a 6 button controller.
Ok, Duo-R white to be search...

and nothing to be modded, even the rgb stuff and audio?

Artemio

If you want rgb,  you have to either mod it, buy it that way in the case of duos.

chany60126

¡Bienvenido al foro! Yo te recomiendo que consigas un sistema japonés como el Duo-R para que puedas jugar los juegos en disco y tarjeta. Ya que te gustan los juegos de naves espaciales y aventura, no tendrás problemas con el idioma. Además, los sistemas y juegos japoneses son más baratos.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: TheNgRO on 09/30/2015, 10:39 PMI read on another web about the best option is getting a Japanese turbo duo and modding, i don't have interest on rpg or another game with texts, only the shumps and maybe the Bonks games
That is the way to go.  Welcome and good luck in your searches.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

esteban

Quote from: chany60126 on 10/01/2015, 09:31 PM¡Bienvenido al foro! Yo te recomiendo que consigas un sistema japonés como el Duo-R para que puedas jugar los juegos en disco y tarjeta. Ya que te gustan los juegos de naves espaciales y aventura, no tendrás problemas con el idioma. Además, los sistemas y juegos japoneses son más baratos.
Chany is right, PCE games/hardware tend to be less expensive. Easier on the wallet. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Hola amigo, mucho gusto man y bienvenida!

RNSpeed

applejack8706

Wilkommen, mein freund