@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

For Sale Avenue 6 Pad Box $100-$150

Started by GohanX, 10/22/2015, 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GohanX

Do you need to complete your Avenue 6 Pad? Then buy this flimsy piece of cardboard, so that I may use the money for coke and whores! You fulfill all your collectard desires, I fulfill my carnal desires and possibly catch the herp!

Seriously though, I just got a NIB pad, and I don't need the box. If anyone wants it just pay shipping and it's yours. If multiple people want it I'll pick someone at random, or whoever I happen to like best or has the sexiest avatar or something.

Psycho Punch

Sign me up for this raf-- wait is this actually a raffle? Don't sign me. I think my duo is from the revision which removed the cardboard box port.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

tbone3969

Sweet deal.  I don't need the box just saying.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

GohanX

It is a troll thread, but I really do have a box that I thought I would see if anyone wants before I toss it.

Psycho Punch

Yeah it's nice for you to be giving away the Ave6 box, but I wonder why people would want a Controller box of all things.

I can kinda understand a cardboard box for a game but for a controller? Besides being (shitty) shelf decoration there isn't much to it.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

GohanX

I dunno, but any time I throw a box away sometime ends up telling me they wanted it.

Gentlegamer

The TurboTap and TurboBooster I bought on ebay many years ago game with the boxes. I kept them, even though I don't care about them because I can't bring myself to trash vintage stuff like that.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Opethian

IMG

NecroPhile

I'm interested.  I've got boxes squirreled away in the closet for most of all my controllers, but not ones for the Ave 6 or 3 pads.

Yes, I'm collectarded.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BigusSchmuck

Nah, I'm good. I'm in the process of burning all my excess cardboard shit tomorrow night.

ClodBusted

BigusSchmuck

GohanX

Quote from: guest on 10/23/2015, 09:41 AMI'm interested.  I've got boxes squirreled away in the closet for most of all my controllers, but not ones for the Ave 6 or 3 pads.

Yes, I'm collectarded.
PM me your addy and it's yours! I probably won't ship until next week though since I'm going out of town for the weekend.

NecroPhile

Who's got two thumbs and a cardon?

THIS GUY!!!!

GohanX

I got a name change out if the deal too!

Psycho Punch

Glad the box went to a good owner.

Quote from: guest on 10/23/2015, 10:13 AMIMG
Add some Gianna to boost sales.
ps: fuck Nulltard, visit tg-16.com

WoodyXP

Quote from: guest on 10/23/2015, 10:13 AMAdd some Gianna to boost sales.
I'll pay $100-$150 for her box.
"I bathe in AES carts."

o.pwuaioc

WoodyXP

"I bathe in AES carts."

NecroPhile

The box arrived safe and sound and is dang purdy.  Thanks, Gohan!  :mrgreen:

Marto_Jo-ing

Damn I missed out. I wish I had a box to slip my 6 in every night.